Daddy's Little Girl

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Aisha Nelofer
Currently Reading: Three Wishes
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-nelofer.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Daddy's Little Girl

Post by Aisha Nelofer »

Daddy's little girl

Even his pockets are empty he will never refuse to give.Yeah you are the richest man in this world dad.You are the first man in my life,the first man i love,the man i made to beg,the man who is doing everything for me.I still remember those days when you were waiting for speaking to me in early morning though we don't understand each other language.Once I started toddling around you get down on the floor on my level and play with me and told me that i'm uncommonly beautiful.You taught me to value myself and have pride when i succeed.You made me laugh,wiped my tears and whenever i fall you were always there to lift me up and kept me strong.Thank you for always being there Pa.

No one can love a girl more than her father and he is the only man in this world who will never hurt her. His tears and fears are unseen that's true Pa you always fear for my future and tried your best to build the empire of my dreams.I have learnt many things from you but you didn't advice me the do's and dont's but you lived and let me watch you do it.

Every father will have these rules for his son in law's... :evil2: A good job,If you hurt her i'll hurt you,She is my princess not your conquest,look after her carefully,whatever you do to her i'll do to you😜😆.It was my marriage where you were struggling hard to hold your tears and standing with me all smiling.you know that i will cry and i'll miss you. Pa,It doesn't matter that where i go in my life who i get married to and how much i love my husband I'm always your little girl and love you forever. I'm not ashamed to say that no man i ever met was equal to you.

You are still providing me a great support in every walk of my life.You are the pillar of my strength.When I was a little girl,i went many places by holding your hands.Now eventhough i turned into 24,I need you to lead me in a right way as i have a long way to go.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”