She's A Demon

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
SereneCharles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serenecharles.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

She's A Demon

Post by SereneCharles »

He sat down slowly, confused and lost. The demon in her was back. They have destroyed things again; things very valuable this time. Mist formed in his eyes and he didn't even notice. Where did he go wrong?

She stood there too, a metal rod in her right hand. She was waiting for him. She was waiting for a blame, or even a word. She was not done destroying.

Like a mad man whose senses just returned, he jumped up and reached for the rod she held. "Give me that". " Why?", she protested and threw it away carelessly. It hit the glass window in the living room and trashed it into tiny pieces. He rushed for her and gave her a blow to the side of her neck. She got a little dizzy but retaliated immediately by hitting him with one of the pieces of the broken glasses. He writhed in pain, held her by the throat, and tightened his grip. "You are half human, half demon", he told her, still leaving her out of breath. " Leave", he said. "I won't. I live here too", she managed to say. She was choking; life was leaving her. He kept tightening his grip, his eyes fiery red and filled with anguish. She struggled to loosen his grip on her neck, but her hands trembled as she did so. She mumbled something: "I..I". She couldn't finish. "Yes! You are a demon", he completed her words. It was over this time. He let her go and pushed her to the floor. He too was tired. "Leave. Now". " I won't. I'm your wife", she retorted, caressing her hurt neck. "Jeez! You are a jerk, and I'm pregnant with your baby". He fainted.
Writing is so much fun. So is reading. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”