Behind the Smile of Her

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
LezReview
Bookshelf Size: 0

Behind the Smile of Her

Post by LezReview »

There are lots of reasons to smile, and one of that is being alive. Letting you do everything you want, but not everyone can do that.

They see her as a friendly and very approachable person, they've ever met.
She looks like a sunshine that gives bright smile, like hope for everyone.

But like everyone, no one else knows her pain. Her sadness behind her smile.

She's a great pretender, always filled with joy outside, but already dying inside.

And someone must save her.
mhiz ola
Currently Reading:

Post by mhiz ola »

their must be a reasonable person behind her, someone that will make all her inner sorrow to be happiness.
Kimmy0801

Post by Kimmy0801 »

Amazing! Beside so much sorrow, there’s always a ray of sunshine waiting to break through. You can’t have a rainbow without the rain.
ninamarizannm14

Post by ninamarizannm14 »

This woman is a liar. A liar in instance that she hides what she had felt inside. She maybe smiling giving us her sweetest smile but deep inside she's fighting and keep on surviving and be a blessing to everyone. Yes, we are all struggling, yes we are in lot of trouble and pain but we should always remember that the sweetest sign of our hope and braveness is our smile despite of pain inside :)
TaaraLynn
Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by TaaraLynn »

This reminds me of my old self. But I was able to save myself then I let others help, which wasn't easy but I did it. Of course, there are reminders of that pain, but this time I can bring myself out of it or talk about it. Not hide from it or anyone.
"Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset." - Ponyboy Curtis, The Outsiders

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”