SHE'S ADDICTIVE

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
SereneCharles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serenecharles.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

SHE'S ADDICTIVE

Post by SereneCharles »

You should have seen her the first day I did. She wore a nicely made fitted wig. I just wondered: how could someone so beautiful be so down to earth too? Perplexing, huh? At least not what I'm used to. She stole my heart instantly. It was love at first sight. I had heard about her, but never knew she was such a beauty. I walked up to her: "you must be Emerald". She smiled and nodded. " And you must be Kimberly", she replied. I died inside. "She knows me". OK! Have heard about me. That's good at least. " Yes", I said. "Nice to finally meet you". And we both felt the connection. Needless to say, we became friends, close ones. So close that people called us twins, saying we looked alike. We believed them happily. I called her "Eme". I was addicted, so were many others who knew her. We bonded so fast that I feared our friendship would fail soon. But I've learned to live in the moment. I simply enjoyed the friendship. I still do. But still, I get scared sometimes and wonder: would we last? If only I knew the answer.
Beth470
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Beth470 »

I liked the story, but it shows a little insecurities of having a sound relationship.
SereneCharles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serenecharles.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by SereneCharles »

You are right, Beth.
Writing is so much fun. So is reading. :techie-studyingbrown:
deshan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by deshan »

Good story ,should have done better if you had looked out of the frame.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”