I BROKE MY HEART

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Clem222
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon I BROKE MY HEART

Post by Clem222 »

Have you ever love what you hate so much? Have you ever hate what you love so much? I thought all I feel was love but never knew its a ferry tale love.I thought it's love so I gave her all my heart, my time, my love i dedicated all I possess for her until a day I told her what I feel for her my heart ache when she told me she doesn't feel for me,she doesn't love me she can't be into relationship with me, my heart can't get rid of the scare her reply left in side of me,my poor heart is helpless the one thought I love and gave up all, turn me down,I have no blame for her but myself I concluded on love.never conclude on love by words. Iam sorry she didn't break my heart I broke my own heart.Her name is Anita we were in the same college I told her how much I love her and I would love to be into relationship with her but she never say a yes or no but she told me to give her time that she's not ready for relationship right now so I concluded and never wait for her actual decision, it was after college that I ask her about her actual answer then she told me she can't date me, my lonely and poor heart bleed none to comfort and heal my wound, am sorry but the experience shows love is like a mirage, now I know she's right am wrong. She's innocent I BROKE MY OWN HEART.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”