CHEATER

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
xelfedra otsugua
Bookshelf Size: 0

CHEATER

Post by xelfedra otsugua »

This is all about my love story, I don't really give my fully trust to anyone. Not even my Boyfriend,but I do love him. Everyone says, if you love that person then you should trust him/her.But for me its not bad if you don't give a fully trust to your love ones, sometimes we should think and care about ourselves to avoid heartaches. Love is not about giving trust, its all about equality, I mean we should give fair to both of you. If he/she don't trust you then it doesn't mean that she/he don't loves you, it just they don't want to get hurt and that's it. That what i am now. I don't know how many people will agree with me but this is my own opinion.

I met this guy in online (Facebook) he add me and I confirm him immediately and I don't even mind who he is, I just confirm him even though I don't know him. well, he looks okay and very descent guy. he waves at me and I waved too, and that's it, he never chat me back, and I feel so embarrass that time. After 5 days he chat at me and i replied him, and that's our love story begins. its like a lots of corny jokes in our conversations, but I don't mind it because I am enjoying it and happy to chat him every time and everyday. fast forwards, He court at me for 5 Months and yeah we know ourselves already but not that all. we were be son happy and no problems in both of us, I trusted him, I don't mind a bad or i don't think negative. Month of DECEMBER, the struggles came our relationship is fading but I don't lose my feelings for him. We argue everyday I always feel like he did something wrong and I wanna find it out. FF. CHRISTMAS EVE, he just greet me MERRY XMAS and he never calls me then and no replies. I am so worried and I don't understand what i have felt, I cried so hard because i am expecting that its our time to give love again because its Xmas . but he never chat/call/text me that time. I am so broken and very down, I waited him til the morning comes, but still I don't get calls from him. I wanna die because its so hurt my heart palpitate and I couldn't help myself and cant sleep either. FF. in that evening he chat me and we fixed and he tried to explained everything and were got okay. then month of JANAURY, I accidentally search his name in Facebook but not my account, I found out that he have second account and its been active 3 minutes ago. my heart starts breaking and I chatted him and we argue and then our fight turns to end our relationship,its so painful, god, I asked him hes password and he gave it and I read all the messages and f*ck ITS SO HURT I CRIED AND CRIED how can he do this to me, while im so loyal to him. he chatted his ex girlfriend and he tries to get her back their relationship like before. Im dying that time, he lied to me in 2 months but i still accept him because i need him to cure my heart and for me to sleep well at night. and I love him so much, and now were almost 10 months in this March 18, he promised me that hes gonna change what he is before but he never gonna get my trust again NEVER. Getting lies to your love ones is so f****g painful. I give him a lots of chances to be with me and if he did a wrong move again he never gonna get me and he will forever regret what he did to me, like he lost a girl who can love him unconditionally.

this is all and for me guys giving a lot of trust to your love ones is too bad for yourself, give it fair to yourself don't too comfortable of what he looks like or what his behavior coz nobody knows hes a great liar and a great cheater. :)
Anghie36
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Anghie36 »

I just didn't feel the emotions that you were describing, i was reading this story like it was a history book i didn't feel hooked by this story at all.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”