Passionate LOVE on fire

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Judi157
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Passionate LOVE on fire

Post by Judi157 »

Hello everyone this is the first time I'm writing a story to be shared on public so I'm hoping you'll like it.

"Love can make someone go crazy, unable to be calm, and be hurt but it can also make you feel be at the top of the world, but what will you do it you receive 4 loves at the same time? Can your heart take it? Can your heart distinguished which it loves the most?"

"PASSIONATE LOVE ON FIRE"
On a very sunny day, a girl named Clara is on her way to school.
Clara is a Grade 12 student of the prestigious school TOEI Academy where the smart, rich, handsome and beautiful personalities attends to study.
Clara came from a middle class family even so, she can still attend this academy because of her good personality and a genius mind. But in that academy there will be people that will be superior to you in terms of the brain, status, talent and physical appearance like "The 4 prince of TOEI academy" they are considered prince because of them being the perfect model personality but you can't expect anything from their personality.
Students; kyaaaaaaa!!!! Prince Jiro is
here!!
(Girl students on squeal)
The students makes way to the Prince like his a real price and Jiro walk right through it like it nothing but normal.

Jiro; (sigh) really I'm as handsome and
famous as always (admiring
himself).

Clara is as always reading while walking when she bumps to someone.

Clara: (bumps!!) Ouch!! Wait in the
world!? (Looks above)shock:
Jiro; hey you bum! Look where your going you'll ruin my mode specially my cloths (arrogantly).
Clara; what YOUR the one who bump to me, and what with you huh! It not like i'm the only one at fault here! (Angrily)
Jiro; "what's with this girl she's the only one who got the nerve to talk to me like that". (What jiro is thinking).

While they are arguing the girls that are a fan of jiro are glaring at Clara.

What do you think will happen next? Stay tune.
Tea-key

Post by Tea-key »

I think clara and jiro gonna fall inlove at the end ...
Judi157

Post by Judi157 »

Haha. Well well! Probably?
DATo
Previous Member of the Month

Post by DATo »

I think Jiro will be surprised that anyone would talk to him this way because he is used to being treated specially. His surprise will turn to admiration and as Tea-key said they might fall in love.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Olublitz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olublitz.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Olublitz »

I think Jiro will apologize, receive a good dose of humility, and he and Clara will become great friends!
Zmabailey

Post by Zmabailey »

He will fall in love with her, just because she's strong minded & will not back down regardless tree person.
Badmus_Dare

Post by Badmus_Dare »

It's good.
DarianJo98

Post by DarianJo98 »

I believe that he will walk away from her to go about his day. Then the rest of his day is lost to thinking about her so he goes to find her. They have a rocky relationship at first but it’s love.
Ekah Emmanuel

Post by Ekah Emmanuel »

At the top of your story you said, this is the first time you are writting a story to be shared to the public which means this is not your first story or your firsts time writing a story so I expect something at least more better. If after taking my time to read this story, I tell you that this story is good then I am not helping you but rather leading you to your doom as far as writting is concerned. I love the fact that you are trying to tell a story about romance but I think this story has nothing to offer to couples and the world at large. Secondly, you can not just present a half baked cake (story) to your readers and expect them to congratulate you. You just gave us a raw story and said stay tuned, stay tuned for what? We should stay tuned for more bordorm, we should stay tuned so that you will bore us to death? When you are doing anything, you need to do that thing with all you have, you need to give it your best, this story is nothing to write home about, I must confess, it may be your first time but like you said you are posting this story to the public and you don't know who might decide to read it, you don't know who might decide to pick interest in it so I need you to sit up and make something interesting and creative happen in a new story. I need you to make your readers lost and find them again, I need you to put in your best. I love your courage. I don't like this work.
Ricreads2
Currently Reading:

Post by Ricreads2 »

I believe Jiro needs a morality check and what will serve him proper would be if he falls in love with Clara but the love is not returned. That would be very interesting to read (if they fall in love and he changes his ways and all that jazz, the story becomes typical in my opinion).

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”