The Man on Thirie's Dreams

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Thirielle
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thirielle.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Icon The Man on Thirie's Dreams

Post by Thirielle »

It's almost six months now since the last time I saw you laughing and I am happy that you finally talk to me again. Why? Because most of the time, you were just standing there, in front of me, staring coldly. There's no emotion can be seen on your face. Not happy, not even sad. It's plainly blank.

But last night, in my dream. Finally, you talked to me again. Smiling and laughing with me. Oh how I wish I have recorded your voice, I miss hearing it. Your jokes, even if it's the corniest of all, you still made us burst out of laughing. Your stories, hey! You still haven't finished your story telling last time when there was a storm and we were stranded inside our house because there was flood outside! You said you'll continue telling us the story when the next storm arrived. But you are not here anymore. Who would continue the story now? You are the only one who knows it. I want you back but I'm 101% hopeless. And wishing you to come back is useless. Oh goodness.

Hey! I still have here your last birthday message to me last year!

"Happy Birthday Thirielle. I love you. I hope you'll be a good girl like you used to, so you will be more beautiful than before LIKE ME. Because if you're always mad, you'll be as ugly as the person beside you! Haha! I love you baby girl and Happy happy birthday :)"

I remember that the person beside me that time was Mom and I laughed my lungs out then I told her what you just texted me and then she called you, scolding you. Haha! That was really funny! :')

I wish I can bring back the old times. When you are still here with us. I miss you Dad. I'll see you again in God's time okay? Kindly reserve us a seat there in Heaven for now. I love you so much :')

- Thirielle

♪♫ Since you've been gone I've been lonely. Longing to be with you only. Maybe there's still is a way I can find you and say just how I feel ♫♪ - Oh Well by Boys2Men

This was written 4 years ago. July 02, 2014. 6 months after my father died. I just missed him so
ashwathriyas
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ashwathriyas »

Its emotionally good to read..technically many of the book lovers are interested to read but some of rhe legendery men are not interested to read tgis because there are too many back boring points are here to read so many of the uninterested parties not interested.if some is of the kind of book lover they can easily manage to read and enjoy the taste of reading this kind of book..so ladies and gentle its genuine and read full story at night and relaxe for sometime by reading this book...
Thirielle
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thirielle.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Thirielle »

hi ashwathriyas. thanks for reading this and I'm glad you like what I wrote. Just to make it clear, this is not a book. This is a true story of me and what had happened to my father

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”