Visit

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Kassiopei
Currently Reading: From Men and Angels: The Deliverance Trilogy: Book 1
Bookshelf Size: 16

Visit

Post by Kassiopei »

You were nervous as you stepped into the building. Nicholai never really invited you to his work place, always wanting to keep his whole focus on you or his work. He never wanted to mix the two and feel like everything was half-assed. So today was a surprise, receiving a call half an hour ago asking you to come see him. It was around noon, so you packed lunch hoping he hadn't eaten yet, in an attempt to spend more time together.

You reached the front desk and the receptionist smiled at you. She knew you were Nicholai's but always seemed shocked when you rarely passed through, aware of her employer's mindset. You smiled back, happy at the fact that she was still working here, knowing how dangerous your boyfriend could get when he was stressed and someone annoyed him.

"Hi Kate, it's nice to see you again. Do you happen to know what Nicholai is doing right now?"

Her eyes drop from yours as she starts to rift through his schedule, pausing at today's date.

"It's logged in here that he's free until 1:30pm, where he has a meeting with all the signed artists."

Her voice answered sweetly, you were glad Nicholai hired this lovely woman, she seemed adorable to you.

"Thank you honey. I hope to see you again sometime soon."

You spoke whilst walking past her, winking and being satisfied at her flustered reaction. After passing a few floors you reached the door to your boyfriend's studio, Genius Lab.

Ding dong

You heard rustling behind the black-tinted glass door, fully aware of the soundproof double door, and how sometimes it was just so frustrating. A lock was heard inside, followed by a visible turning of the outer door's handle. Pushed open, your eyes finally met his.

A wide smile started to appear on your face as you took in your boyfriend's appearance. A black beanie hastily pulled onto his head, folding down the tops of his ears. A fluffy knitted green jumper complimented his grey sweatpants, ending with fuzzy black socks. He looked so cute.

"Hi babe" you uttered as you brushed passed him into the studio, hearing two locks click and the chime of the alarm setting. You placed the lunch box at the desk, taking a brief glance around the cluttered room as you turned to face him. You were met with the sight of his arms wide open, a soft smile, and his fingers beckoning you to hurry up and hug him. You happily ran into them, loving the warmth of his embrace. You spoke, the material of his jumper barely muffling your voice,

"Why did you call me to meet you at your studio? Is something wrong? Are you just hungry and can't be bothered going out?"

He chuckled, vibrations resonating through his chest and being absorbed by you. He tightened his arms around you and laid his head on top of yours, a soft sigh leaving his mouth.

"Well....... because I wanted to see you okay. I have writers' block, but I think you being here might help me somehow."

Your heart beamed at his words, further nuzzling into his chest. He started to walk forwards, you backwards, still embraced as he eased into his chair and sat you down on his lap. He gently pushed your shoulders away from his body, taking away your head in the process. He gazed into your eyes, his fingers rising up and softly brushing your cheek.

"What do you want to do? We have over an hour to ourselves. I see that you brought food, do you want to eat here or should I finish up and we can go outside and eat in the park?

You sigh, looking at Nicholai and the position you were both in. You bit your lip in want, feeling his gaze drop down to your mouth. You wanted him so badly. It had been at least a month since you had done anything, your boyfriend busy with producing a new album for a rising artist of his. You barely saw him in the morning and you were drowning in sleep when he got home. You lifted your head to meet his eyes and spoke hesitantly,

"Can I.... kiss you?"

It was as if you could see his eyes slightly darken at your request, a faint nod from him being the only thing required. Your heart was pounding as you leaned forward to capture his lips. They immediately parted, not giving you time to tease him with playful bites and licks to his lips. However, that didn't stop you. Placing his bottom lip between your teeth, you rolled it back and forth, occasionally biting and licking the area. He groaned, not liking the teasing, and pulled you forward, making sure there was as little space as possible. Chest to chest, hips to hips. You put your hands at the sides of his face, fingers curling round his ears and lightly scratching the behind. He moaned in pleasure, fully aware of what you wanted, and he didn't stop you. You finally let the whole of his mouth meet yours, tongues appearing and fighting for dominance. He won, gripping your hips almost painfully as he explored your mouth, only backing down because you finally had some action. You were in ecstasy, your body practically humming at the physical contact. His hands slipped underneath your shirt, his fingers grazing your skin and securing around your waist. You began to grind on him, your hips obeying the commands of your throbbing core. A certain bulge had started to grow, the victim gripping you roughly as he pressed you harder towards it. You moaned into his mouth, pleasure running through you as you let your hands explore the skin under his jumper. He groaned, reluctantly pulling away from you, dark eyes staring as he struggled to level his breaths.

"babe...."
"You're making this really hard, baby. Heck, you made me hard. So how about we go home and fix this problem?"

You smirked as you slid off his lap, amused at his desperation. You wanted him to wait a bit. You knew how much rougher he got the more you teased him, resulting in the best nights.

"Nope," you popped.

"You have a meeting with your artists, remember. We can do this again later, you know hopefully in bed. Plus you need to finish off all this.... work." You gestured around the room.

His eyes seemed to flash,

"Oh......"

"We will baby."

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”