- Vivian Paschal
- Posts: 241
- Joined: 05 Jan 2017, 02:04
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 130
- Currently Reading: Southern Cross
- Bookshelf Size: 36
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-paschal.html
- Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
The second time he hit her was the second time she chose to endure. This time, he went beyond just a slap. Her baby was a few months old. Her baby needed a father.
The third time, he dragged her down the stairs. She ended up with all sorts of bruises. She had a black eye. She struggled with a serious headache for days. But once again, she chose to endure.
The last time, she felt herself losing her grip on her life. She struggled to keep her eyes open for her child’s sake. But her struggle started too late. She died, and her child grew up with a monster.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 12 Jan 2018, 11:24
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 11:31
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Bookshelf Size: 14
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mae365.html
- Latest Review: The Last City of America by Matthew Tysz