Damaged

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Sheen Jenny
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: Army Life by Darryl Jefferson

Damaged

Post by Sheen Jenny »

You are damaged; you need therapy. People say this to me all the time, and the truth is that they are not wrong.
Personally, I think so too; if not, why am I unable to love? Feel? "Let someone love you," my friend will always say. But the truth is that I can’t. I can’t be weak or vulnerable. Love always makes you weak. Twice I have been hurt and twice my heart has been shattered because I let down my guard and my resolve to love someone, but it never ended well on both occasions.
Now I just resorted to pure and unadulterated sex, yet it was an absolute waste of my time because none of those men were able to satisfy me. They were all self-centered, and each thinking sex is just about sticking your dick in and moving back and forth. Well, I just let them do their thing, and the funniest moment is always when they ask, "Did you cum?" Did you enjoy it? I just internally roll my eyes and yet answer yes to inflate their stupid ego.
Some of them were close to getting me there, like one time this guy added a lot of lubricant; I don’t know if it’s the lube or if he is just good at f****g, but I really felt the buildup. From the moment he slid into me, my whole body racked up like I was on fire. I held on to him tightly as he pumped into me. I didn’t know missionary felt so good; I was almost at the verge of falling off that cliff of climax when one wrong move ruined it all. Yeah, it happens to me all the time, and all I feel afterwards is resentment and anger.
Another time I was with a guy at this party when he suddenly said, "Let’s go outside." It was 3 a.m. and very chilly outside. The guy I was with lit up his joint while we talked. I don’t know if it was the weather or the joint, but next thing we were all over each other behind a shack; people were moving around, so it was wild. I was soaking wet, so it was easy for him to bend me over and take me right there; his 7-inch Dick did wonders to my insides. Even writing about it makes me reminisce. I held on to the pole tightly as if my life depended on it as he pounded into me from behind. It was noisy because the shack was made of zinc, but I didn’t care. I was desperate; I needed that release. I was almost there when we were interrupted by a security guard who thought he heard noise and came to check. I was embarrassed, but I was more furious at him for ruining my orgasm. Assuring him that it was no burglar, he went away, but the mood had been ruined and we couldn’t just continue and that was it.
My first orgasm happened when I met this guy at the night club. He was hot, so when he offered to buy me a drink, I agreed. We got talking and clicked. One conversation led to another, and I mentioned I had never had an orgasm. He said, "Well, I'm glad I’m going to be your first." He asked if I wanted to go upstairs to the room he booked at the hotel, and of course I followed.
Upstairs, at first it was awkward but soon we eased into it. It started with minor caress and minutes later he had his fingers in me, moved it a bit, and asked me how I liked being touched. He said, and I quote, "We have all night so we take it slowly at your pace. Tell me how you feel. If I hit the right spot, vocalize it, and if I’m getting it wrong, tell me too." His fingers worked magic and without knowing it I started moaning; heck, I didn’t even know I could make that sound but he was good; when he saw that I was getting more turned on he increased his pace and I begged him to drive me to that edge and he did; I was cumming and he didn’t even stop; the pleasure was blinding; my head was hazy; for a few seconds I couldn’t think straight; but then I heard, "If my fingers In my bliss, I felt his dick go in; the rest was a haze. That single night, I came till I was too numb to even use my legs, but it didn’t stop there; we did it everywhere—on the couch, in the shower, on the counter. It was the best night of my entire existence.

Constructive criticism only please 🙏
Shing Araya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Shing Araya »

Well, congratulations alas, but remember to take care of yourself. Life is more than just "climax" and in the bed stuff.

Hope you are happy with that dude until now.
Julius Quaye 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Julius Quaye 1 »

hope you guys are in a relationship and tryimg to build a life together now

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”