MONEY LOVE

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
CP001
Bookshelf Size: 0

MONEY LOVE

Post by CP001 »

I showed her love but she showed me money, She told me that she's in need of Ksh 1500 for salon when in reality I had only Ksh 20 with me, the following day she told me that she normally deals with men driving big machines not poor and hustling men as I am.
Shirshir was the lady I loved most and it wasn't easy for me at any cost to loose her. Party after party was her agenda everytime I mate her when to me I pass without even taking a breakfast. Shirshir left me claiming that I was unable to provide and at that time ,we were second year student but shirshir was lucky enough to have board a V8 model which was just adream to me .
I was very frustrated looking all the way to make her happy but it was unfortunate that our relationship was hacked by one of the city's tycoon son. she had high hopes and bigger dreams when her ex was just a beggar, Things started to escalate Shirshir attending classes once in awhile , I was so worried what may be problem as I kept my dreams of marrying her one day.
Shirshir life changed and when I met the love of my life , she was going for clinic on foot very tired and weak , she lied to me that she was just going for normal treatment and I questioned myself " why not in the big machine, why not not Aghakan?" but on reaching the hospital , I was shocked as the doctor delivered results after a test they carried out" congratulations , you're three months pregnant but the worst part of it is that you're HIV+," tears were rolling from her eyes ...
Mmeyene Ekpo
Currently Reading: The Stolen Heir
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

:wink2: please continue this story it sounds interesting :eusa-think:
Peter Chanda
Currently Reading: The way of kings
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Peter Chanda »

The story sounds good, alot of women they are after money
dothackjhe
Bookshelf Size: 0