Official Review: Journey of a Bedroom Poet

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jacob james jakata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Re: Official Review: Journey of a Bedroom Poet

Post by Jacob james jakata »

The poet is ok in structured, vividly, educative and informative via life and its stages we pass through in our day to day life. Thanks for reviewing.
Kashosi
Currently Reading: Gringo
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kashosi.html
Latest Review: Real Secrets Of Life by Krishna Jagarnath

Post by Kashosi »

It is a great piece, i have just read it and enjoy it and i have also started writing poetry.
Kashosi

Post by Kashosi »

K Geisinger wrote: 11 Oct 2018, 20:30 I'm glad you enjoyed the collection of poetry but I'm going to pass on the collection. I can read one or two at a time, but find it impossible to read and devour poetry for hours. Thank you for your review.
It is so much fun i am telling you, i could not put the book down toward the end.
Riaz Ali
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Riaz Ali »

This is an amazing creation. It arises the feelings of ambition in life, imaginative world like 'Utopia' of Thomas More. It encourages a man to do superfluous work in his life.
Kashosi

Post by Kashosi »

Riaz Ali wrote: 05 Feb 2019, 07:47 This is an amazing creation. It arises the feelings of ambition in life, imaginative world like 'Utopia' of Thomas More. It encourages a man to do superfluous work in his life.
Indeed it does. I just realized we are divine beings because we are created by a supernatural being. So we shouldn't live ordinarily but as superheroes.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”