Review of A World Diverse lll

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ivana7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivana7.html
Latest Review: How to be Italian by Maria Pasquale

Review of A World Diverse lll

Post by ivana7 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A World Diverse lll" by David Edmond CD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Everyone in life encounters many good and bad experiences, meets many people, and gains many memories. Life is one and should be lived to the fullest. A World Diverse III: In Need of Help by David Edmond CD is a book of poetry in which the author writes about life, and all that life brings with it.

This book is divided into three sections. In the first section, the author writes about the importance of interacting with other people; in the second section, he writes about the finality of life and grief, while in the third section, he writes about technology and the new age. Each poem refers to a different aspect of human life. The author writes about the meaning of life, life journey, success, aging, relationships, love, beauty, richness, diversity, helping, immigration, and more. He gives comments and reflections on the mentioned topics. He also gives advice on how to make life better, more beautiful, and more fulfilling.

What I like most about this collection of poems are the author's profound and significant thoughts and reflections that can be found in every verse. In addition, most of the poems are rich in metaphors that vividly depict the nature of life. Also, I like the author's optimism, especially in the first section of the book, where he emphasizes the importance of learning from one's own mistakes. Moreover, poems that touch on diversity, immigrants, and mutual support are particularly significant and very well communicated. This book encourages readers to ask themselves what they can do to make their own lives, but also the lives of others, more beautiful and more enjoyable.

There is nothing in the book that I do not like. Almost every poem made me stop for a moment and think about life. Given that the book is rich in various themes and motifs and touches on nearly every aspect of life, I believe that every person could find something that would touch them on a deeper level.

Taking everything into consideration, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I have no reason to give it a lower rating because I enjoyed reading the book from start to finish. Many verses have made me pause and reflect on what has been written, and therein lies the significance and value of this book. I would recommend this book to all poetry lovers and those who love works that encourage reflection.

A World Diverse lll
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Pearl Thomas
2021 Reading Goal: 25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pearl-thomas.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe

Post by Pearl Thomas »

Sounds like an interesting collection of poetry. I would love to know more about the writing style of the poet. Enjoyed your review.
Gabriella1997
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriella1997.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Gabriella1997 »

Poetic books are my favorites, am loving this book already, beautiful review.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 237
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: She Speaks Her Silence by Carla J Frye

Post by markodim721 »

I think it's great that the author's thoughts and reflections that can be found in every verse. I also appreciate the abundance of metaphors. Thanks for reading recommendation.
Suleiman Mangi
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Suleiman Mangi »

I think there's no better way to express ones feelings and thoughts than in poetry. Poems not only soothe and nourish one's heart mind and rekindle ones spirit but also are a rich source of insight.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”