Official Review: Part 1: Insights to the spiritual world ...

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MayorE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayore.html
Latest Review: Remarkably Intact by Celia Belt

Official Review: Part 1: Insights to the spiritual world ...

Post by MayorE »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Part 1: Insights to the spiritual world and interactions with the physical. Part 2: The spiritual capture THE WORLDS COMBINE" by Austin M. Collings.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Part 1: Insights to the spiritual world and interactions with the physical. Part 2: The spiritual capture THE WORLDS COMBINE is a spiritual book written by Austin Maleik Collings. It is of a physi-tual genre and is divided into two parts.

Part 1 tells us different stories about the physical and the spiritual world such as, “The most high’s mysterious hidden physical discovered truths” and “The spiritual vibe of today’s days,” just to mention a few. It also throws more light on how expressions such as “faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains!” and “God works in mysterious ways” fit in. Part 2 of this book is about an orphan, Hasuse, who lived alone with no wife but still had lots of adventures to explore and discover while he was still young. Hasuse had a different way of thinking, and this made him stand out both physically and spiritually. Hasuse’s issues with King Grantos began when he had an opinion contrary to the king's. That made Hasuse face a lot of trials that pushed him to his limits, thereby helping him attain his full spiritual potential. Was Hasuse able to escape the snare of King Grantos?

Reading this book was a unique experience. The author did not use the conventional writing style of most books. He spoke about different topics in the first part, which served as an eye-opener to enable readers to understand the second part better. These topics seemed complex, but as the reader goes on, he/she begins to understand the true meaning of the author’s idea.

What I liked most about the book was how it exposed my imaginations to greater dimensions, drawing cognizance to the interactions between the physical and spiritual worlds. I must commend the author for coming out with such unconventional ideas that converged to make an enjoyable piece. Another aspect of this book I like is the characterization. And my favorite character was Hasuse because of his resilience and positive approach to life.

What I disliked about the book was how while trying to make his point, the author repeated some ideas that made the book unnecessarily lengthy, especially in the first part of the book. I also didn't like the font size of the PDF file I downloaded. It came in a tiny format which affected my reading fluency.

In conclusion, I found no errors throughout my read. So, I believe the book was exceptionally edited, and I happily rate it 4 out of 4 stars since the pros outweigh the cons. I will recommend this piece to people with mature minds and those interested in books about spirituality.

Part 1: Insights to the spiritual world and interactions with the physical. Part 2: The spiritual capture THE WORLDS COMBINE
View: on Bookshelves
Chigo Nwagboso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigo-nwagboso.html
Latest Review: Last minute wedding date by Anthony george

Post by Chigo Nwagboso »

Thanks for a well-detailed review and recommendations. I may have to skip this because I'm a fan of this genre.
Ibezim Joseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ibezim Joseph »

With this short read I believe the author did a great work about how to make your faith come alive . Very clear, simple and precise review.
MayorE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayore.html
Latest Review: Remarkably Intact by Celia Belt

Post by MayorE »

Ibezim Joseph wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 10:43 With this short read I believe the author did a great work about how to make your faith come alive . Very clear, simple and precise review.
Yes the Author really did a great job

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”