Official Review: The Immensity of Love by Angel Tann

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
DEEPA PUJARI
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deepa-pujari.html
Latest Review: Seemore the Seagull by Ralph Tufo
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Official Review: The Immensity of Love by Angel Tann

Post by DEEPA PUJARI »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Immensity of Love" by Angel Tann.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

THE IMMENSITY OF LOVE Greatest Rush of Your Life is a passionate book written by Angel Tann. The book is a consolidation of mesmerizing love poems and is divided into four sections. Each section has poetries for the different phases of love. There are poetries about friendship, love, heartbreaks, and loneliness.

The book begins with poems about your feelings when you fall in love with someone. These are followed by poems about love conjuring you and making you feel exhilarated. The book concludes with poems about how love can sometimes hurt and cause pain. The poems share honest feelings coming from a love-stricken heart. My favorite lines from the book are:
“I want all of you the cold, the sick, the goofy, the smart. Every part of you is a work of art, but what I want most is just your heart.”
“If you could only see just how great you are, you’re like making a wish on a shooting star.”

The poems about heartbreaks and unrequited love make us realize that the game of love is not always fair, and we are not the only ones feeling the pain. They also encourage us to bounce back and move on in life. The author has added beautiful pictures in the book that complement the poems and give them a magical aura.

What I liked most about this book is that it is genuine and heartfelt. I could personally relate to all the poetry and felt as though my thoughts were put into words. Some of the poems are not particularly romantic but about love in general. They can be directed towards a friend, a child, parents, or anyone you love. The lines in the poems are perfect for greeting cards and gift cards for your loved ones. You can also read the book aloud to those you love, to show them how much they mean to you.

There is nothing that I disliked about this book. I felt nostalgic after reading it and could feel myself gleaming. The book has the capacity of kindling love in the heart of anyone who reads it. I give this book 4 out of 4 stars.

The book is beautifully written and also professionally edited. I recommend the book to adults. It has some profanity due to which I do not recommend it to teenagers. Those who are in love and want to express their feelings may find this book more appealing. If you like to read or listen to poetry, then this is a must-read book for you. It is a perfect gift for someone you love.

The Immensity of Love
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Julyet_Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julyet-chris.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Higher Ground by Thomas A. Brigger

Post by Julyet_Chris »

The authenticity of this book really melts my heart,It’s as if my thoughts were just projected by the author.

“I want all of you, the cold, the sick, the goofy, the smart. Every part of you is a work of art, but what i want most is your heart”

This part made me blush so hard and even without reading the book,I think this will be my favourite line.

An amazing review,Thank you so much.
Chimdi_3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimdi-3.html
Latest Review: Waves Break (on Unknown Shores) by Barry Litherland

Post by Chimdi_3 »

You are so correct about the book "kindling love in the heart of anyone who reads it".I could feel goose bumps all over me from just reading your review.Really nice review.
_Lindsey_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lindsey.html
Latest Review: The Curl by Raymond George Ward

Post by _Lindsey_ »

What a beautiful review! You made the book sound like a fantastic read and I’m sure it’s very beautiful poetry.
Yvonne 2305 +++
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Yvonne 2305 +++ »

I agree. The books sounds like very very interesting and to make it even better, the inclusion of poetry that relates to the complexity of "Love" and being in love
I would very much like to read this book.
book_fanatic_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-fanatic.html
Latest Review: Wonder by Jon Trovato

Post by book_fanatic_ »

I've always been a poetry-fan. I'm sure I'll love reading this one. Thanks for the detailed review.
She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live. - Annie Dillard
Latest Review: Wonder by Jon Trovato
Prince Chime
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 116
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-chime.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Prince Chime »

This definitely is a must have. Love is life i would say. Though we sometimes get hurt in the process but we learn from every experience. Good review.
“Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
:)
Samgum50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samgum50.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Post by Samgum50 »

Great review! I"m really into poetry about love and this book seems very alluring and unique. I'm particularly drawn in by the fact that it's divided into phases of love, which makes it all the more interesting to read and relatable.
Maxwil1
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Maxwil1 »

Honestly speaking, I love romantic moments and I like romantic books too.
This is a very good and educative books.
It brings the process of falling in love, the sweet moments, the bitter time, the excruciating moments, the healing moment and lonely moment.
It gives an insight view of what we should expect when we fall in love and what outcomes to be expected and how we should deal with them.
It's a good book

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”