Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 28 Jul 2018, 14:23
- Favorite Book: Apollo's Raven
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharkyjen998.html
- Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
This sounds like a pretty interesting read, and I'd imagine that it has some very real truth to it. The JFK assassination is one of the most widely written about topics, but it seems like this author takes a different approach to the infamous murder. I'll have to read this one. Thanks for your review.
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 18 May 2018, 05:51
- 2018 Reading Goal: 24
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 162
- Favorite Book: The Lord Of The Rings
- Currently Reading: The Evacuees
- Bookshelf Size: 86
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debjani-ghosh.html
- Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella
This seems like a gripping thriller with the added advantage of being a historical fiction. Thanks for the review!