Review by vsmith30 -- The Warramunga's War by Greg Kater

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
vsmith30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vsmith30.html
Latest Review: The Warramunga's War by Greg Kater

Review by vsmith30 -- The Warramunga's War by Greg Kater

Post by vsmith30 » 14 Aug 2018, 13:20

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Warramunga's War" by Greg Kater.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Review of The Warramunga's War
By Vsmith

This book talks about war and what the men were going through and how they learned to have fun to help ease the tension of the war. There is a lot of action throughout the book, there is a mystery about who is killing the young women, and there is the romance where Jacko meets someone and falls heads over heels for this woman.

I really enjoyed reading this book it was very captivating and it kept me interested in the story. It also tells about how a man saved his captain and how they had become best friends and how well they worked together. While recovering they were asked if they would be willing to go to Cairo to work for M16 and to go undercover to help with catching the bad guys.

I give this book a 4 out of 4 . The author Greg Kater did an awesome job writing this book. I think that the book would appeal to those who enjoy reading and like the action, mystery, and romance. For those who don't enjoy reading, I don't think that the book would be appealing to them.

In the book, the people who were working for M16 had hired some girls to go undercover for them so as to find out where the enemy was hiding and to find out what they were up to. The girls were very good at what they did. Everyone would meet up and discuss what they had found out.

After the war was over Jacko and Jammie went to Australia where there was a celebration. During the war, they had traveled to different places and got to see different countryside's and had learned about their history which was interesting. This book is well written and I would recommend it to my family and friends to read.

The Warramunga's War
View: on Bookshelves

Like vsmith30's review? Post a comment saying so!

vsmith30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vsmith30.html
Latest Review: The Warramunga's War by Greg Kater

Post by vsmith30 » 26 Jul 2019, 15:33

Warramunga's War is an excellent book to read It kept my attention when I read it. This book is full of mystery, adventure, and suspense. I would recommend this book to my friends to read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”