Review by 0203Saleh -- Kennedy's Revenge

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
0203Saleh
Currently Reading: Dreaming to Be the Outlier
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-0203saleh.html
Latest Review: Kennedy's Revenge by Stephen L Rodenbeck

Review by 0203Saleh -- Kennedy's Revenge

Post by 0203Saleh »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Kennedy's Revenge" by Stephen L Rodenbeck.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

[ following is the official review of "Kennedy'
Revenge"
by Stephen L Rodenbeck.]

Kennedy's Revenge: The Election of 2016 is a story told by Stephen L. Rodenback about a man who has wondered all of his life who his father was. The only response Fitzgerald Cavendish could get from his mother about his father was that he was a 'good man'. It is when Fitz's maternal grandmother passes away that Fitz discovers an envelope containing a safe deposit key. This key leads to the discovery of two envelopes that hold the key to the very question Fitz has asked himself his whole life. He is the illegitimate child of the 35th president of the United States, John F. Kennedy. Armed with this new information and a puzzle to solve, Fitz sets out to make history. Or at least set it straight.

When I chose this book to review, I was initially intrigued by the premise and extremely curious as to how the author was going to pull it off. Halfway through the book, I already got more than I hoped for. Besides being a highly entertaining fiction that featured one of the most popular political figures of the United States, Kennedy’s Revenge is also an extremely engaging and very informative book of historical events not just in America but the whole world.

basically, about the greatest conspiracy ever, plotted by the most powerful and most influential people on the planet who decide who win, who lose, who live, who die and whose ultimate goal was one-world government to be accomplished by bankrupting powerful countries and enslaving them forever. As phrased in Chapter 24 about World War II in one of the informal talks between Adolf Hitler, Hermann Goering and soon to be German Ambassador to the United Kingdom Joachim Von Ribbentrop: “They had learned through their research that the countries of Europe were all part of an international banking conspiracy that used ever expanding national debt burdens to bring the world under their control by influencing national and international affairs.

So many truths have been disguised in our world, and this book opens the door on some of the deepest, darkest secrets in our society. I've long had my suspicions on some of these, but Stephen goes right to the heart of the evil that is wrestling control of you and the entire world. Read it and see how far this rabbit hole goes.

With a great plot, interesting an lovable characters and well-researched and well-referenced historical facts interwoven into an easy-to-read novel, Kennedy’s Revenge is one great book, except for some typographical errors, which are, thankfully, too few to matter much.

In view of that, I give this book the rate of 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend it to readers who are into politics, money and banking system, world history and conspiracy theories.

Kennedy's Revenge
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like 0203Saleh's review? Post a comment saying so!
Saleh0203
Favorite Book: And Then I Met Margaret
Currently Reading: The Anteater and the Jaguar
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saleh0203.html
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Saleh0203 »

A review of the distinguished and excellent review tells about Kennedy's political life and contemporary history Kennedy's revenge I recommend to those interested in politics and political conspiracy stories :tiphat: :tiphat:
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
0203Saleh
Currently Reading: Dreaming to Be the Outlier
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-0203saleh.html
Latest Review: Kennedy's Revenge by Stephen L Rodenbeck

Post by 0203Saleh »

Saleh0203 wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 12:31 A review of the distinguished and excellent review tells about Kennedy's political life and contemporary history Kennedy's revenge I recommend to those interested in politics and political conspiracy stories :tiphat: :tiphat:

Thank you for this unique and distinctive comment for the sake of revenge revenge is a story about femininity and politics. Great comments thank you

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”