Featured Official Review: Eden: A Novel

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kemunto lucy
Currently Reading: It's Easier to Dance
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemunto-lucy.html
Latest Review: Korian by Giorgio Garofalo

Re: Featured Official Review: Eden: A Novel

Post by Kemunto lucy »

This book is engaging and that family aspect makes it seem entertaining. I will consider reading this book.
KIKIB
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by KIKIB »

who doesn't love suspense and I also want to know the secret,i want to read this book
kulantro
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by kulantro »

The word of "Eden", i think it's like a beautiful paradise, it's sounds interesting, historical i hope we enjoy to read this
emmkus
Currently Reading: The Life and Times of a Black Prince in America (book one)
Bookshelf Size: 31

Post by emmkus »

'Interesting review of the book'. from your write up its look like the book gas a lot of knowledge to pass.
Maboat87

Post by Maboat87 »

I see this book to be full of history, and will be very interesting to read
maggiechap
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maggiechap.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by maggiechap »

This sound like an epic read and something I would definitely enjoy. A little family drama with a little mystery. I definitely would love to see more of this, will check it out when I have the chance.
Mwalimu Jeffkass

Post by Mwalimu Jeffkass »

The whole story revolves around a single family hence doesn't tell the societal concept.
Daidra256

Post by Daidra256 »

I think it's a great novel. With the few contents I have read it has given me the urge and interest in knowing what happens when the family secret is revealed
samexy

Post by samexy »

An impressive review!
Would be nice to try out another book by Jeanne McWilliams.
isa3030
Currently Reading: Just in Time
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by isa3030 »

I am yet to read this book but what fascinates here is my first attraction to books reading were novel and i truely enjoy books of novel genre, my attempt to read Eden:A novel by Jeane Mc William Blasberg can be all read enjoyment.First idea that influences person in his formative years is his immediate environment,this novel is a story of a wealthy familar living at the side of Rhode island coast with a different type generation that live there.The head of family is Bacca who has invited the familar for an important discussion and to couse re union of the entire familar with the aim of revealing familar secret,besides that fanincial problem and her doughter Rachel and that of her granddougther who got pregnent,confused whegther to sale the familar property or get her brothers pay the debt;when the secret was revealed it changed the familar fortune for ever.The review in his sound wirdom rated it 4-4star,awarding it to readers who love enjoy charater narrative story
efiram1120

Post by efiram1120 »

The mystery unfolds with Eden as a common thread that keeps the family connected. Throughout the highs and lows of each individual story, love and family prevails. I enjoyed reading this book.
Kendra M Parker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 421
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendra-m-parker.html
Latest Review: Requiem, Changing Times by RJ Parker
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Kendra M Parker »

It sounds like there are some really great narratives in this book. I love how it sounds like the secrets and personalities drive the characters and that we as readers get to experience those emotions. I can see how some of those secrets could truly change lives, and an unexpected pregnancy could certainly impact a family that is wealthy and has a lot riding on their own reputation. This sounds fascinating.
Tekuzuki

Post by Tekuzuki »

Lovely review. The fact that nobody is portrayed as being a super human makes it sound more relatable and realistic. Well done
Derrick johnson

Post by Derrick johnson »

The novel was good and interesting thank you
Sunsat12
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Sunsat12 »

Every family have a secret which they are protecting, but soon now or later it will surely be revealed. Can't wait to here the secret

Return to “Historical Fiction”