Official Review: The Honorable Knight

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Re: Official Review: The Honorable Knight

Post by jaliper »

Hi, Georgialouise! I read the sample of this book and wasn't wholly convinced of reading it further but your review and tipped me towards reading it. Thank you and great review, btw!
Adebobolamii
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Adebobolamii »

The novel is so interesting... Though devoid of errors, it was still interesting, it should have involved more suspense... I'll still give it 4 stars.The story-line of The Honorable Knight is very interesting and flows smoothly. The novel is very descriptive and I feel that the author went to great depths to investigate both historical events and modern day technology to make this book even more convincing. The jump from ancient Jerusalem to modern day times was a bit drastic, but the reader does not feel lost as the dates are clearly marked and I felt that I was able to carry on with the new story-line easily.
Maol Godlove 08024
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maol Godlove 08024 »

the honorable Knight .is a wonderful book,very interesting :lol: my attention is drew on the second paragraph,i must say you too mush .
Elkanah45
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Elkanah45 »

8) :techie-studyingbrown: I love this book, the story is ancient and awesome, Ian in particular is a great character.
PriyankaBhowmick
Favorite Book: Damn the cancer
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka-bhowmick.html
Latest Review: White Night by J.J. Holt

Post by PriyankaBhowmick »

This is one of an interesting story I read ever. :D The character of this sorry is also too much interesting. this book is full of historical details but no it's not boring like history :lol2: .the adventure part of this story I like most.
Offgotoff
Currently Reading: Charles' Story
Bookshelf Size: 53

Post by Offgotoff »

Crusades and wars, the neverending battle of fact and fiction. I might consider reading this one but not in the near future since it's not my niche at all. Great review though.
Book Rider
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-rider.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by Book Rider »

Thanks for the review, it is very concise and well-written. It helped me understand that I don't want to read the book, as I had initially planned.
writingShannon
Currently Reading: The Channeler
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akshanmar12.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Post by writingShannon »

Interesting concept with such a time jump! I was just looking at the offering for the 3rd novel, and figured I better start at the beginning!
Shannon
:techie-reference:
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis

Return to “Historical Fiction”