Official Review: Graced 1943 by Courtney Williamson Milford

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Re: Official Review: Graced 1943 by Courtney Williamson Milf

Post by versatileer »

Graced 1943 by Courtney Williamson Milford is a historical-fantasy story-line about World War 2 with characters in a supernatural state and well written with 3 out of 4 stars rating.
vivianx
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by vivianx »

the story is quiet cool and fictional so captivating
michelonline29
Favorite Book: The Eurasians
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelonline29.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Post by michelonline29 »

Poor editing enables readers not to understand well the book. But this seems to be an interesting read. Congrats on a well-written review!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
KrauzeR
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by KrauzeR »

Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my things. This review really had my intention and was very different and interesting. Nice Job at the review! :) :)
Insomniac07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insomniac07.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Insomniac07 »

Supernatural elements in a historical setting sounds highly unique and interesting. I can't wait to see how Locators, Shimmeras, Faceters, Seers, Knowers and Illusionists are incorporated in the storyline.
Wesono
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 407
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wesono.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Wesono »

I like to read about WWII. I suppose much of the story is based on actual happenings of the World War II era. Sorcery/supernatural mixed with history is most likely to be an interesting blend; I hope the characters' issue will not confuse me too. Nice review

-- 06 Sep 2017, 05:31 --

I like to read about WWII. I suppose much of the story is based on actual happenings of the World War II era. Sorcery/supernatural mixed with history is most likely to be an interesting blend; I hope the characters' issue will not confuse me too. Nice review
strike-aster
Currently Reading: The War of Words
Bookshelf Size: 33

Post by strike-aster »

It sounds interesting. I always love sci fi historical fiction books. It has unique characters and even have supernatural abilities. A must read and easy to understand. Thanks for the review.
puritymburu6
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by puritymburu6 »

graced 1943 is a unique story of a family filled with drama and lots of adventure.the story revolved around a time when there was a world war in the usA.the war separated the grace family due to war and kidnaps it is through their graced ability that they were able to trace one another, connect events and reunite.each member of the family had a unique ability from the other.some of the abilities is a navigator, a locator to trace people a securer a knower a multiplier and even one who can change looks
charlene samantha
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by charlene samantha »

i like the review and also because its abit like twighlight love the movie
Jax14
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading: The Thursday Murder Club
Bookshelf Size: 547
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jax14.html
Latest Review: Lost on the Edge of Eternity by Jonathan Floyd
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 2
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by Jax14 »

The book started with such promise, and then with the abundance of characters as well as the multitude of gifts some of them had, the author lost me completely! There were just too many tangents to follow, and the fact that so many people were having affairs at the same time and women being pregnant at the same time, was very off putting. I finished the book to see what would happen, but the grammatical mistakes as well as the ending made me very disappointed. Would definitely not read the next one...

Return to “Historical Fiction”