Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
- Posts: 142
- Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 20:35
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 13
- Bookshelf Size: 31
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kericraven.html
- Latest Review: "Life Before" by K.L. Romo
Sounds like it would be an interesting read, if I could disregard the typographical errors. Thank you for your review.
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 20 Jun 2017, 09:35
- 2017 Reading Goal: 30
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 66
- Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
- Bookshelf Size: 43
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-job-njoroge.html
- Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
- Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
Great review though I won't read it if I can't relate with the characters
Gifty Naa Akushia
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Jul 2017, 11:00
- Currently Reading: HEALTH TIPS, MYTHS, AND TRICKS
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gifty-naa-akushia.html
- Latest Review: "Tips, Myths and Rips: A Physician's Advice" by Morton E.Tavel
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Good job though with the formatting errors you still came up with a good review.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 29 Nov 2017, 20:30
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 11
- Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
- Bookshelf Size: 34
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
- Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
hmmm, I am intrigue on this book though I am a bit fun of historical fiction. The love story of long ago is quite a lovely book but full of love for the sake of the kingdom.
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.
- Posts: 342
- Joined: 19 Sep 2017, 01:32
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2017 Reading Goal: 25
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 76
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 8
- Favorite Author: James Mace
- Currently Reading: The Embalmer
- Bookshelf Size: 166
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
- Latest Review: Book Blueprint by Jacqui Pretty
- fav_author_id: 21042
I have read on and off about this theory that people have had for some time and I am glad that someone has written a book about it! I am very keen to read this book!
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 28 Jun 2018, 12:28
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jcoad.html
- Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt
Sounds like an interesting time frame for an historical fiction novel. Sounds like it can be a little like a text book at times which is disappointing but overall I think it sounds interesting. Thanks for the review!