Review of Wild World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mirian jugrey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mirian-jugrey.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Review of Wild World

Post by Mirian jugrey »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wild World" by Peter S. Rush.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Wild World by Peter S. Rush is a fictional book that tells the story of a law student named Steve Logan, who was determined to reform the police system and put an end to police brutality in the USA. This is an interesting book full of action and suspense as Steve gets to find out more about the corrupt practices of his colleagues in the police system.

Steve is a student at Brown State University, where he studies law. He made a decision to change his career path from being a lawyer to joining the police force after witnessing different incidents of police brutality, including the incident that occurred at Kent State University, where four students were killed and many others were injured. He also met a New York police officer named Durk, who encouraged and enlightened him about the police force. Steve joined the Providence police department with the intention to reform the police system and expose all the bad police officers amongst his colleagues. After he joined the police force, he realized that these corrupt practices and police brutality seemed to be the norm in the police system. Steve is on a mission to put an end to this. Will he achieve his aim? Grab a copy of this book to find out.

The police force has been the primary security unit for the protection of lives and properties in a country. A corrupt police system can't function effectively, and it will lead to injustice, partiality, and intimidation as those in high positions abuse their powers to the detriment of the masses. This book is one of a kind as it exposes us to real-life situations. I really love the storyline of the book as it is something I can relate to. Peter is an amazing writer, and I must applaud him for his creativity and intelligence. The best thing I love about this book is the message it's trying to pass across to readers. I also love how Steve tried to maintain his relationship with his girlfriend, Roxy, even if she didn't support his decision to join the police force. This book enlightens readers about the negative effects of a corrupt police system. It teaches us to stand up for what is right, no matter how tough it might be. My favorite character is Steve. I love his determination and courage in carrying out his mission to reform the police force.

I disliked a few things about the book. The author made use of slang and abbreviations, which might be difficult for readers to understand. I also don't like the cover page of the book. It didn't really speak much about the content of the book. But these are minor things, and they don't affect my general remarks about the book.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I found no errors in this book. This shows that it was exceptionally well edited. I recommend this book to a mature audience, lovers of historical fiction, and to police officers because they would learn a lot from it.

Wild World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”