Review of Wild World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Jason's Magic Journeys by Sylvia Hebden

Review of Wild World

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wild World" by Peter S. Rush.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Wild World is a book written by Peter. S. Rush.

Steve is a college graduate. He has the ambition to study law. Steve’s girlfriend, Roxy, is vibrant and passionate. There was a shooting that occurred at Kent, and there were casualties. After the ugly incident, Steve wanted to change the world. While he was still trying to find a way to achieve this goal, a cop named Durk had an interactive session in his college. Steve decided to become a police officer to accomplish his dream, as he learned from Durk. The journey of change was not as easy as Steve thought. As a result, his relationships with his girlfriend and friends were at stake. He was alone on this difficult path. With these tribulations, is a change still possible?

Peter’s choice of words was flawless and perfect for the message that he passed. It was amazing how the novel kicked off instantly and gradually unfolded incidents. The book maintained a level of consistency from the beginning to the end of the story. The suspense expelled at the end of the novel is worth commending. The main character in this book, Steve, had reliable features. He was determined, and he had an interesting personality.

The extra parts of this book, such as the drama, Shakespeare classes, and the history of the 1980s, were entertaining. This book explored a side of the world that I have always longed to see. For instance, it showed the way privileged members bribe their way through rules and regulations.

Also, reading this book made me understand that good people exist, but they are outnumbered by bad ones. However, hope should not be lost. I learned that I cannot alter a system unless I am a part of it. This is the most effective way to understand a system that I want to change. Another thing worthy of acknowledgment is that the author was competent enough to introduce flashbacks while drawing a line between the present and the past. I liked that this did not confuse me. Instead, it made my reading experience better.

This book was perfectly edited; I did not come across any errors in it. There was nothing to dislike about this book. My reading experience was great. For all of these reasons, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

I recommend this book to readers who love fiction. The lessons in it should remind readers that life is not a bed of roses. This is a good book to remind people of historical facts. If you like historical fiction, this book is for you. This book is highly recommended to adults because of the sexual scenes in it.

Wild World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”