Review of Wild World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 241
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tebogo-eugene-m.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Review of Wild World

Post by Tebogo Eugene M »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wild World" by Peter S. Rush.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Wild World by Peter S Rush is a fast-paced book. Genre. Historical Fiction, Page count, 340 standard pages (250 words per page) with 15 chapters each with a title. It's about Steve Logan a Brown University law student who decides to drop out and join the Providence Police Department because of the brutality, violence, and killing done by the police. Killing four Kent State University students because of the protest done on the college campuses around the country in the 1970s against the Vietnam war and the speech that Sergeant David Durk gave to the students about how to change the system that you must be part of it. Get yourself the novel and rejoice in the adventure.

The novel was extraordinary I couldn't end myself from reading the novel from the inception to the stop. The circumstances, characters, and ideas felt so true, I admired the humor including the entertainment that kept me on edge, the novel was so surprising. I found the novel both educational and captivating about the different existing matters in humanity. It was my prime time understanding the Vietnam War I even researched about it. I liked the character of Steve for everything the writer did with him fighting corruption to change the nature of society. Steve miscalculates the result of lunging into unfamiliar smokes and that the corruption was way out of his league, that the ones who were close to him believed he was one of them, read the novel to find out that Steve will prevail in ending the corruption.

I disliked how the corruption influenced the police that they used their capability to their advantage and dealt with the poor unfairly. And that they can write reports in any way they like and fabricate them. Captain Lynch was the worst because he encouraged violence by trading drugs to a society of Providence and accepting payoffs from drug dealers.

I found not a single error the novel is well written no miss spelling, the novel is exceptionally edited by the writer so I don't see the motive not to rate it 4 out of 4 stars as it is entitled to it.

I will recommend it to historical fans and If you’re the sort of soul who rejoices in any type of novel so long as it is fused with comedy, you might get a kick out of this one. The novel is intended for grown-ups, as it involves adult themes and powerful vocabulary.

Wild World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”