Review by Ballbender -- Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ballbender
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ballbender.html
Latest Review: Mother of Peace by Carol Klavon

Review by Ballbender -- Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Ballbender »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Killing Abel" by Michael Tieman.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This book gives a comprehensive look at the beginning creation. Killing Abel tells us how the serpent wasn't affected after eating the fruit from the forbidden tree. Eve became hungry and had to justify her desire. After bitting the fig, she became family with Lucifer and were of one mind, body, and spirit with a mutual goal. They had their knowledge. The next step is how to convince now the man to join them. Did they succeed in convincing Adam? Did Adam partake in it? What becomes of Eve and the serpent? You will get to know The answers when you read this historical book.

As I continued reading, I came across a fascinating story of Adam and Eve's upsprings. Abel was a pleasant and obedient child. Abel became a herdsman, training his dogs to help him guard and herd his flocks. Cain is the elder brother of Abel. He was the opposite of Abel’s character. He was rebellious, and Adam tried to discipline him. The book also connects to the time of Noah. Michael Tieman tells us that God instructed Noah to build an ark. Why was Noah told to build an ark?

I liked the fact that the author used many quotations from the Bible to link or connect the plots. This book shows how corny and deceitful Lucifer is. He used all tricks to convince Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit. The serpent told her that Adam doesn't need to have knowledge like them. The knowledge of good and evil was not something they needed for daily life. Lucifer successfully organised the fall of man.

There is nothing to dislike about Killing Abel by Michael Tieman. I would gladly give this novel a perfect rating. I haven’t noticed any grammatical errors, so the book is properly edited. Therefore, the book deserves 4 out of 4 stars. The engaging plot and the character development was on point. The author delivered the reader with a preface of expectations for the book, and I quite liked that. The book is full of information and well-structured. I did get what I expected of this Christian book.

I recommend this book to Christians who are interested in knowing about the beginning of creation. I understand that, even though I enjoyed this novel, it's not suitable for Muslims. I felt the connection between the stories. I know that we all need help from God. I also liked and enjoyed that the author concluded the book skillfully. He concluded by telling the reader about the pleasant mystery. The conclusion states what the writer discussed in the book about the first cooperate judgement of man on earth. He did a good job, to sum up, everything sufficiently.

Killing Abel
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords
sam-4jesus+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-4jesus.html
Latest Review: The McCoys Before The Feud by Thomas McCoy

Post by sam-4jesus+ »

I love the way your review is written with all simplicity. And I will also want to get the full content of this wonderful story to quench some of my curiosity. Great work.
Caffrey_19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caffrey-19.html
Latest Review: Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Caffrey_19 »

I like that this book reflects on a handful of biblical quotations. I enjoyed your review.
Fernando222
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fernando222.html
Latest Review: If Only by Elaine Blick

Post by Fernando222 »

The writer was creatively astounding for the insightful insertions. The contents he inserted simply made the Bible stories sound extraordinary. A very detailed review.
Tochukwu Godson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tochukwu-godson.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Tochukwu Godson »

I like this book. It's a biblical story. The lessons are spiritual. Nice review.
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

I read this book and I must say I enjoyed it and your review is very explanatory and well-written.
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Forbidden desires have been getting people in trouble since the dawn of time! Thank you for your insightful and analytical review of this Christian history tale.
Pursuit_4_greatness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Pursuit_4_greatness »

I am a big fan of biblical books, and I absolutely enjoyed this book. Nice review.
Anthony__
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Post by Anthony__ »

I have read this book. The book was well crafted. Great review
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

Using the stories from the Bible as the basis for a book can be tricky at times. This one seems well executed though.
Standor5865
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 158
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-standor5865.html
Latest Review: The 2021 Chronicles by A Glenn Rose

Post by Standor5865 »

The author's narration of events from the beginning of creation sounds interesting. I wonder how nonreligious people will perceive this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”