Featured Official Review: Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
isaiah best2
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Featured Official Review: Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

Post by isaiah best2 »

Heartfuness indeed that is very exiting, Even when Jack brussel's mom was sick they ended up in encouraging jack's mom by presentation of gift by Dynomike and his friends instead of living him alone with his sick mother, that's quite heartful. Of his friends.
eddywiz9
Currently Reading: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by eddywiz9 »

Kindness to people springs up happiness in them. Thanks for the review it will help kids alot though i don't have one but I must surely get it for my niece :)
Ajayisola
Currently Reading: Snowman Paul at the Winter Olympics
Bookshelf Size: 34

Post by Ajayisola »

Indeed it is good to have children who like learning and learning is the key to success on the life of a child, learning about what you don't know I things is the beginning of wisdom, I like this review thanks
charity muthoka
Currently Reading: The Black Market
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by charity muthoka »

This is a great book.I love that the artwork is so vivid and well done.Thanks for the review.
jadelyne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jadelyne.html
Latest Review: The Elf Brief by Jordan David

Post by jadelyne »

This sounds like a great book and my kids would have liked it when they were younger.
Shmuel

Post by Shmuel »

I was thinking that no kid should be allow to read this book but I mean at one point they must understand this type of stories and bring alive all the imagination that canes with. Keep going!!!
charity muthoka
Currently Reading: The Black Market
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by charity muthoka »

This book sounds great especially for our youngsters to read because it is very enjoyable.Meanwhile,i appreciate for the wonderful review.
Angeth machok

Post by Angeth machok »

wow...!!! It's amazing this book is so wonderful am enjoying reading it right now. this my first book in here to read.I appreciated the author
char8026
Currently Reading: Dark Fae
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-char8026.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by char8026 »

I enjoyed your review and have downloaded the book for my son. I think he will enjoy this book because of the silliness of Dynomike and his friends, plus the lesson it teaches. I love kindness lessons at this age, (my son is 8) and how to incorporate that to each other and yourself.
Julius_
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Roger Glasgow
Favorite Book: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius.html
Latest Review: Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit
fav_author_id: 187887

Post by Julius_ »

A very nice children's book that combines both art, creative writing and playfulness. I've picked this book and I'm going to read it tonight. Thanks for the review.
We're all philosophers. When there's a tough choice to be made, when faced with the facts of birth,love or death or simply when thinking about what we want to do with our lives.
Cecilia_L
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 436
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: No Rushing when Brushing by Humairah Shah

Post by Cecilia_L »

I like the fun details this book includes, and I enjoyed your insightful review. Thanks for the recommendation.
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

What attracted me the most to this book was the graphics; they are so colorful and wonderful to look at. And what I like about children's book is the fact that they provide learning and wisdom not only to kids but to everyone. I am looking forward to dig into this gem of a book and relearn good values. Congrats!
10mile72
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 309
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-10mile72.html
Latest Review: Marriage 101 by Rodney D Sewell

Post by 10mile72 »

I’m always looking for good books to read to my kid, especially ones that are well written and teach good lessons. I may give this one a look. Thanks for the review, Cataclysmic. :techie-studyingbrown:
SangeethaNarayan
Currently Reading: The Prophet
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sangeethanarayan.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by SangeethaNarayan »

I read the book just now. As you said, the illustrations were pretty good. But the best part of the story was a theme of kindness. Books are one way to teach lessons to children without being too preachy. The problem gets naturally resolved and everyone is happy in the end. Thank you for a wonderful review!!
Bles
Currently Reading: Dance of Dreams
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bles.html
Latest Review: Nettie Boo by Judy Adams Brown

Post by Bles »

Dynomike: What's Heartfulness? by Frankie B. Rabbit sounds like a really unique and interesting children's book. The book has so much for the children to learn and that includes being kind to one another. Thank you for the free copy of the book and congratulations on the BOTD. Amazing review.
Books are beautiful.

Return to “Children's Books”