Featured Official Review: Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
isaiah best2
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Featured Official Review: Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

Post by isaiah best2 » 14 Nov 2018, 16:22

Heartfuness indeed that is very exiting, Even when Jack brussel's mom was sick they ended up in encouraging jack's mom by presentation of gift by Dynomike and his friends instead of living him alone with his sick mother, that's quite heartful. Of his friends.

eddywiz9
Currently Reading: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by eddywiz9 » 14 Nov 2018, 20:18

Kindness to people springs up happiness in them. Thanks for the review it will help kids alot though i don't have one but I must surely get it for my niece :)

Ajayisola
Currently Reading: Snowman Paul at the Winter Olympics
Bookshelf Size: 31

Post by Ajayisola » 14 Nov 2018, 21:00

Indeed it is good to have children who like learning and learning is the key to success on the life of a child, learning about what you don't know I things is the beginning of wisdom, I like this review thanks

charity muthoka
Currently Reading: The Black Market
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by charity muthoka » 15 Nov 2018, 07:24

This is a great book.I love that the artwork is so vivid and well done.Thanks for the review.

jadelyne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jadelyne.html
Latest Review: The Elf Brief by Jordan David

Post by jadelyne » 15 Nov 2018, 11:00

This sounds like a great book and my kids would have liked it when they were younger.

Shmuel

Post by Shmuel » 16 Nov 2018, 03:15

I was thinking that no kid should be allow to read this book but I mean at one point they must understand this type of stories and bring alive all the imagination that canes with. Keep going!!!

charity muthoka
Currently Reading: The Black Market
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by charity muthoka » 16 Nov 2018, 10:31

This book sounds great especially for our youngsters to read because it is very enjoyable.Meanwhile,i appreciate for the wonderful review.

Angeth machok

Post by Angeth machok » 17 Nov 2018, 02:17

wow...!!! It's amazing this book is so wonderful am enjoying reading it right now. this my first book in here to read.I appreciated the author

Return to “Children's Books”