Official Review: Light in the Enchanted Forest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
inaramid
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Siege and Storm
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inaramid.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Re: Official Review: Light in the Enchanted Forest

Post by inaramid »

Juliar252 wrote: 06 Nov 2018, 18:01 This sounds like a light, but thought-provoking book perfect for mature readers. I am glad you mentioned that some of the topics might be too dense for young readers though because from the cover and description it does sound more like a children's book. Great review!
It does, doesn't it? Perhaps guidance from a parent or caregiver would help translate the message. Thanks for commenting!

Franc93 wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 14:19 There is always an inner child in all of us. So young or old, i am sure those with the right intellect will surely appreciate this book. I do have great concern on the target audience though because as per your review the style of delivery might be a little bit complex for under age readers. Great review non the less
It did seem that way to me. Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts!
BookLoverTop
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by BookLoverTop »

I really agree that an inner child is always in all of us. Thus, I've read different books in kids genre with my daughter. And I recommend it strongly to all of booklovers :techie-studyingbrown:
Precious Naiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Precious Naiti »

I love that this book is diverse in the audiences it can accommodate and i feel like i can benefit from reading it too. Great review, thank you.

Return to “Children's Books”