Review by Rosehibbard -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Rosehibbard
Currently Reading: Goodnight Irene
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosehibbard.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Review by Rosehibbard -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Rosehibbard » 21 Jul 2018, 12:57

[Following is a volunteer review of "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Toni the super hero by R.D Base is an excellent book for small children. Toni likes doing a lot of different things. Its a short book, so it's easy to keep little ones attention. Toni likes saving cats as well as helping around the house. He also enjoys running and playing.

Toni the super hero is a good book for children learning to read. It is also a great book to read to infants. My 11 month old loves cooking at the colorful. Pictures. It being a short book, made it easy for me to keep her attention. It gives good at samples of things children can do. They don't have to be a superhero.

I think it is awesome that she focuses on the normal part of life. She focuses on everyday life, not on him being a superhero. while all it does is mention he's a superhero, it doesn't give his superpowers. I believe she was showing kids that in everyday life you can feel like a superhero. Superheroes all have one thing in common, they like to help. And in respect yes Tony is a superhero.

Tony enjoys hanging out with friends. They like to run and play. They like to dance and sing. I read it to my daughter before she goes to sleep. She seems to really like it. I feel like she did an awesome job with this book for young children. I will definitely be getting more books by her for my daughter.

with books like this at early age maybe our children would learn to be nice and help one another. It is good for children around 0 to 5 or 6 years old. I love reading it to my child and she loves looking at the pictures. I really hope that the author writes more books. It it's hard to write a book for such young.

I rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. with it being so short, I didn't find any errors and it can hold attention really well. I like the fact that she focused on him being a child, rather than a superhero. To me it shows you can be a hero to anyone all you got to do is be willing to help. With so much hate and crime in the world, books like this is perfect for children. Thanks to the author for such a great children's book.

In conclusion I would recommend it to anyone with little children. If you are going to have a baby, this book is good to put in your library for the baby. This is the first of many books for my collection. I can't wait to read more of her books to my daughter. I will be adding all books about Toni to my library.

Toni the Superhero
View: on Bookshelves | on Smashwords

Like Rosehibbard's review? Post a comment saying so!

Fozia-Bajwa
Currently Reading: Call Her Miss Ross
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fozia-bajwa.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Fozia-Bajwa » 30 Sep 2018, 16:33

Rosehibbard has given the idea to children to adapt the habit of superhero because superhero is a child and lives in the normal world not in the strange world. So everyone can be a superhero based upon the activities.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”