Review by veekotchi -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
veekotchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veekotchi.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Review by veekotchi -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by veekotchi » 10 Jul 2018, 16:54

[Following is a volunteer review of "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Toni the Superhero by R.D Base

Toni is a brave young boy who can practically do everything, despite his young age.

I was always thinking that most of the books for children were ever too complicated for children to read and understand or sometimes too long for our little readers to follow those stories. But ''Toni the Superhero'' is completely different from those books, and you will understand why.

The first cover
What a very colourful and very catchy cover! When buying books, a lot of people are first attracted by the cover of books before anything else. And R.D Base understood it well by making such an attractive cover. Children and also adults readers will definitely be amazed by the way our Superhero is drawn, it is just so lovely and it really reminds me of our drawings from kindergarten school. I cannot close this paragraph without talking about how cool our superhero outfit is! Just adorable!

Now let's see what is inside the book
The sentences are easy, short and comprehensible. A lot of new words to learn and easy to understand. Nice drawings to intensify the understanding of each sentence. The book is not too long, not too succinct. It has the correct length, so the children will definitely not be bored while reading it, plus they will easily memorise the story. This is the perfect way to make children like reading!

Who is Toni?
We should all understand that Toni is not an extraordinary boy, he is not different from the other kids, from our kids. Children will easily fit themselves inside this amazing little hero. He likes to play like any child, but he also knows that he should help at home and everywhere else. And I have to admit that I was really impressed by this part because it is a good way to educate children and let them understand that playing is not only what they can do. Even if they are young, they can still act in a way that will make their families but also their immediate surroundings feel much better.

Finally, as an adult and a passionate of books, I really loved reading that great book and I am convinced that many young readers will definitely like to read it too. So parents, do not hesitate to get it for your children even if they do not like reading. This book will certainly introduce them to the magical world of reading.
I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars

Toni the Superhero
View: on Bookshelves

Like veekotchi's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”