Official Review: The Caterpillar Who Was Afraid of the Dark

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Angelclaire2014
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: The Caterpillar Who Was Afraid of the Dark

Post by Angelclaire2014 »

This book is truly interesting it gave's you the idea...that life is better if you gone through testing and challenges. Like the caterpillar in the story at first he's afraid in getting into the cocoon. Because it's dark and he's afraid that he might stay there for a lifettime.Eventually,staying inside the cocoon makes him a wonderful butterfly.This story gaves the children an idea not to get scare in the dark.
Nanig83006
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nanig83006.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by Nanig83006 »

The title is adorable and, while my little one isn't ready for it, I may read it myself! Seeing as there was issue with the text, I'll likely get the physical copy and share it in the future with my son. Thank you for your review.
mj1987
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mj1987 »

I guess nobody will get scared of the dark after reading this exciting and fun-filled book.
It has a lot of twists and turns therefore readers would surely enjoy reading this book from its first page until the end without missing a single detail in each page.
Would surely grab some more! :)

Return to “Children's Books”