Official Review: Ninja Spy Cats by R.F. Kristi

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jwalker73
Currently Reading: The Good Mother
Bookshelf Size: 291
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jwalker73.html
Latest Review: The Truth About Parallel Lines by Jill D. Block
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: Ninja Spy Cats by R.F. Kristi

Post by jwalker73 »

A lovely mix of characters - I am pleased to see the dogs and cats working together in this adventurous detective story. Children should be particularly drawn to the concept of 'ninja cats'.
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 378
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Keys to Healthy Communication by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Sounds like a well-crafted animal adventure in language appropriate for the target age range. I'll have to try it on my son!
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Asunmo Cecilia
Currently Reading: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Bookshelf Size: 33

Post by Asunmo Cecilia »

this will definitely be a good read for the young ones regardless of the illustrations error will definitely get one for my nephew he enjoys children mystery of animals most
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Post by Rosemary Wright »

Good story with nice plot and animal characters. I can't wait to read this book.

-- 18 Nov 2017, 02:51 --

I'm impressed by this particular review of the book "Ninja Spy Cats" by R.F. Kristi. The reviewer did a great job by giving a brief and good description of the story, in a way that makes anyone to want to read the book.

He highlighted the beauty and depth of the story's plot and characters and also, few errors in the book.

From the review, I could tell that the reviewer was quiet honest and that means the book is really an interesting one.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Forgiven
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

Ninja Spy Cats by R.F. Kristi is a great mystery book about detective cats whereby some documents go missing in the French Embassy. This children's book has a 3 out 4 stars rating.
akeseh
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akeseh.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Post by akeseh »

I and my kids love detective stories especially when some of the characters are animals. I will definitely recommend for my family.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1428
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

Sounds like a fun series for kids to follow! You can't go wrong when you choose animals as the adventurous, main characters! There are so many books out there for girls this age to enjoy, but sometimes it is difficult to find the same for boys. Today's #BOTD (and entire series) seems perfect for them; it's filled with action, adventure, mystery, friendship...what a great BOTD! Thanks for your review. :-)
TIGER999
Currently Reading: The Haunting of Winchester Mansion Omnibus
Bookshelf Size: 146

Post by TIGER999 »

Looks like a lively fun book for the youngsters, and an original concept...dog and cat detectives solving a mystery! After reading the FREE book, the 4th in the Inca Book series, I'll get a print copy to read to my students...I think they'll love it. Thanks for a fun review!
Last edited by TIGER999 on 18 Nov 2017, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
WILSON MUCHIRI
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by WILSON MUCHIRI »

The book is full of fun, children will like it. I can recommend you buy the book for your kid and they will enjoy reading it
Que Lopez
Currently Reading: The hate you give
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-que-lopez.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Que Lopez »

This sounds like a great adventure book for children. I really love the title. It will definitely draw the attention of children with curious minds.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Simon Evans
Currently Reading: OUCH! The Pain of Modern Civilization
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Simon Evans »

NINJA SPY CATS by R.F. Kristi
Is a storybook about a gang of detective cats, I would recommend for children and teenagers because not too many adults fancy a cat and dog story and this happen to be one, I kind of add it up to my bookshelves as it's rating seem good and I applaud the writer's strategy for putting up together many characters to work in this novel, such as Polo, Cara, Fromage, Monk, Terrance, Charlotte, and Inca the founder of Inca and company, great work and I didn't notice any error from this review.
Aqsa Butt
Currently Reading: All Those Things We Never Said
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Aqsa Butt »

I just love it .its an amazing mystery story about the detective cats. surely the people will love this story and enjoy reading about animals .
tamdlyte
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ittersweet: Sanctuary (Part 1 of 3)</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 295

Post by tamdlyte »

I find my cats are always stealing little things from me, (hair bands, scraps of paper, etc.,) so of course they would make great detectives! And ninja goes without saying! LOL This sounds like a cute story!

EDIT: After sending my comment, I realized the review made me think this book is along the lines of Watership Down and Harry Cat's Pet Puppy, both very well regarded to my childhood self! :)
dody
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by dody »

nice children book . i love every character especially fromage :romance-heartstiny: , he remind me a friend has the same criteria of loving cheese and clumsy .
Juanita700
Currently Reading: Anastasia&rsquo;s Book of Days
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juanita700.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by Juanita700 »

The review makes me want to read the book. It sounds like an exciting story. It is too bad about the pictures not being up to standard. I am sure it can be fixed to make it much better.

Return to “Children's Books”