Official Review: Adam and Eve by Laura Lipari

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-0719672189.html
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing

Re: Official Review: Adam and Eve by Laura Lipari

Post by 0719672189 »

Its such a great book for children.great review
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
Afuglsan
Currently Reading: The Masked City
Bookshelf Size: 5445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-afuglsan.html
Latest Review: "STARLESS and Bible Black" by Gerard DiLeo

Post by Afuglsan »

This book sounds very cute. I, too, am one of those kids who disliked church because it was boring! I wish someone sat me down and explained everything in a child friendly, light hearted way like this grandma.
Latest Review: "STARLESS and Bible Black" by Gerard DiLeo
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Beautiful review. I can relate to this book for I associated with kids. It is hard to tell about God to them when they don't know who is God, Jesus and etc. To tell the children about God is by teaching them in variety of ways so that it won't be boring.
Jeremie
Official Reviewer Representative

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Onyinyechukwu
Currently Reading: Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechukwu.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Onyinyechukwu »

I am intrigued. It is so important to teach children about God while they are still young. Many times it seems so difficult because it is so complex to us. But I believe that the simplest way will do the trick. At times we don't get the point ourselves, so teaching our children becomes a strenuous attempt at defending our faith and tradition. The simplicity of an experience of God's love will do the trick. This has to be a great blessing. I pray more writters will recognise the importance of dedicating several books to this course. Thanks for the review.
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
MsTri
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1033
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

Post by MsTri »

This sounds like a phenomenal book for the younger set and something I would have enjoyed many decades ago...though I'll probably still get and read it, just for my adult self.

I think anything that gets children reading about the Bible and enjoying it is A+, as these are their formative years and could very well make or break a child's faith later on. My offspring are all grown and living in other states, so I really don't have anyone young to read to right now, but if I did, I'd definitely go with this as a start.

I hope there'll be more stories down the line, as I think a series would be great.

Return to “Children's Books”