Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Children's Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Official Review: My Doll & Me: Superheroes Fighti...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.

Re: Official Review: My Doll & Me: Superheroes Fighti...

Post Number:#16 by Julez
» 13 Sep 2017, 01:51

I agree that Bullying is an issue that has affected kids in the past and will do so in the future. I do hope more books are written to tackle this issue. I equally like the children's illustration as superheroes. Too bad the contents are too factual for a child's enjoyment. I hope the writer will be able to edit this book. Great review Amagine.
Julez's Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
Julez

Currently Reading: Yesterday
Bookshelf Size: 41 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 30 Books
Goal Completion: 33%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Official Review: My Doll & Me: Superheroes Fighti...

Post Number:#17 by Amagine
» 13 Sep 2017, 05:44

Julez wrote:I agree that Bullying is an issue that has affected kids in the past and will do so in the future. I do hope more books are written to tackle this issue. I equally like the children's illustration as superheroes. Too bad the contents are too factual for a child's enjoyment. I hope the writer will be able to edit this book. Great review Amagine.

Yes, more books need to be written that addresses the issue of bullying.

Thank you for reading! :D
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown
Amagine's Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator

Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: The Summer I Turned Pretty
Currently Reading: Love and Fat-Free Cheese
Bookshelf Size: 715 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 400 Books
Goal Completion: 45%