You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 24 Apr 2017, 09:15
- 2017 Reading Goal: 30
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 30
- Currently Reading: Yesterday
- Bookshelf Size: 45
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julez.html
- Latest Review: "The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David
- Bookshelves Moderator
- Posts: 5408
- Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
- 2017 Reading Goal: 400
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
- Bookshelf Size: 740
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
- Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
- Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
- Location: Lost in My Imagination
Yes, more books need to be written that addresses the issue of bullying.Julez wrote:I agree that Bullying is an issue that has affected kids in the past and will do so in the future. I do hope more books are written to tackle this issue. I equally like the children's illustration as superheroes. Too bad the contents are too factual for a child's enjoyment. I hope the writer will be able to edit this book. Great review Amagine.
Thank you for reading!
"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown