Official Review: My Doll & Me: Superheroes Fighti...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Julez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julez.html
Latest Review: Last Dance by Stephen Manning

Re: Official Review: My Doll & Me: Superheroes Fighti...

Post by Julez »

I agree that Bullying is an issue that has affected kids in the past and will do so in the future. I do hope more books are written to tackle this issue. I equally like the children's illustration as superheroes. Too bad the contents are too factual for a child's enjoyment. I hope the writer will be able to edit this book. Great review Amagine.
Amagine
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Bookshelf Size: 721
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by Amagine »

Julez wrote:I agree that Bullying is an issue that has affected kids in the past and will do so in the future. I do hope more books are written to tackle this issue. I equally like the children's illustration as superheroes. Too bad the contents are too factual for a child's enjoyment. I hope the writer will be able to edit this book. Great review Amagine.
Yes, more books need to be written that addresses the issue of bullying.

Thank you for reading! :D
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald

Return to “Children's Books”