Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
maggie [ l ] tennant
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess

Post by maggie [ l ] tennant »

I love Dr. Seuss books I read them as a child and now I read them to my 1 year old daughter she loves them her favorite is Mr. brown can moo! can you? and she likes The shape of Me and other stuff
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

I will never forget reading this book as a child. I can still see my room upstairs in the attic and my bookshelf full of books. I can still see myself sitting on the carpet floor by the window. I can still hear the words of the story.
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Mindy Conahye »

I love all Dr. Seuss books and take pride in the fact I have the same birthday as him. I love reading his stories to my son. I started reading to him when he was a baby and Dr. Seuss is still his favorite ones to have me read to him.
Mac :techie-reference:
Dasraquel

Post by Dasraquel »

Green Eggs and Ham was one of the best children's books ive ever read, its one I still try to read every now and then even as an adult :shifty:. I always new when this book got wept out that Sam was always willing to eat the eggs and ham despite the situation. :lol2:
Denisse 01

Post by Denisse 01 »

When i was a child Dr. Suess was one of my favorite authors of all time, alot of interntaining subjects he will talk about,Green eggs and Ham was one of my favorites so many rymes made me dizzy but always made me happy, now in day i read them to my little nephew and he loves them :D
milagros01

Post by milagros01 »

I like the Dr. Seuss’ books, they stand out above of others, because they tell intelligent stories. The Dr. Seuss describes theirs own world and he creates unique and strange characters. The first book I read of Dr. Seuss was Green egg and ham and I will read them to my children.
slori0488
Currently Reading: The Practice House
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slori0488.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by slori0488 »

I love Dr. Seuss! Green Eggs and Ham is a favorite of mine too. I actually know it by heart. Another favorite, probably my most favorite, is To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street. A little boy walks home from school everyday and it is a rather boring walk. One day his father asks him if he saw anything interesting on his way home. The young boy tells this wonderful tale of marching bands, circus animals and outlandish things. It's a great read and can be exciting when you put everything into it.
Jsovermyer
Favorite Book: Appaloosa Sky
Currently Reading: The Pocket Guide to Minimalism
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jsovermyer.html
Latest Review: Solomon’s Porch by Janet Morris Grimes

Post by Jsovermyer »

I've read most of the Dr. Seuss books, including Green Eggs and Ham. Other favorites were Go, Dog, Go and Put Me In The Zoo. My brother and I use to try to write our own rhyming stories.
Ashleyreedy1

Post by Ashleyreedy1 »

This was one of my favorite books growing up I mostly enjoyed it because it was very funny to me and made me laugh every time I read it .
decafmama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-decafmama.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis

Post by decafmama »

This is one of the first books my son learned to read, because of all the repetition and silliness. I think for that reason, it will always hold a special place in my heart. :)

Return to “Children's Books”