Official Review: Rocky by Jennie E Nicassio

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
elsy
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: URL

Re: Official Review: Rocky by Jennie E Nicassio

Post by elsy »

Great review made me eager to read this story to my daughter.Glad it has messages encouraging hard work ,determination and never letting other people's negativity get to you.
Nyawera Gikaru
Currently Reading: The Worst Pet Peeve Ever
Bookshelf Size: 184

Post by Nyawera Gikaru »

Seems like an interesting book to read to my nieces.
Raji Abdullahi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Raji Abdullahi »

This book is an Amazing and fascinating one, its really a great one
Mints

Post by Mints »

It's unique character is amazing and how. The writer described the character and brought it into text is really great. The message was straightforward to pick though it sounds like a common lesson, hardwork can never be over estimated.The painter did a great job there by giving life to the pictures through it's unique paintings. I enjoyed every bit of this book and practically I appreciate how the writer deals with the issue of bullying which is a major challenge. The grammars use in this writing is simple and can be read to a kid of any age group
Thegirlintheboxx

Post by Thegirlintheboxx »

After reading the review I am actually interested of reading the book and recommending it to my fellow friends. The review is not only good but it is in great detail, loved it. I am looking forward to read the book.
Magomepacha
Currently Reading: The Limitless Real Estate Leader
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Magomepacha »

The story of Rocky, enables interactions among children for his passionate quest to succeed through hard work,being confident and never giving up his dreams.A good read during festive seasons.Highly recommended to listeners for they make good readers.
Clement Bright

Post by Clement Bright »

Wonderful book... It really thought me to wok hard and stand up to bullies... The book is so adorable.. Thanks so much for sharing
Papercut
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Papercut »

It has a refreshing theme and sounds fine for a past time. A worthwhile read!
Candidcyndy

Post by Candidcyndy »

The review gives a wonderful insight to the book and as such I am looking forward to reading the book. As the story of Rocky deals with issues on bullying and confidence it will make a good read to motivate and educate kids. Great review
Donnavila Marie01
Currently Reading: the one
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donnavila-marie01.html
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi

Post by Donnavila Marie01 »

I will definitely read this book to my nephews and nieces because it is a rich source of moral lessons apart from showing that bullying is not good. I will recommend this to nursery and kindergarten teachers.
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi
Claus
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Claus »

Re: Official Review: Rocky by Jennie E Nicassio
Kama kuna waswahili hapa. Nawasihi tusime vitabu
kujitengenezea ajira.
Tebby

Post by Tebby »

This is such a special story and so well written, as well as illustrated… I can see this is going to become an instant classic to read during Thanksgiving and Christmas…

The message in this story is filled with inspiration, hope, determination, believing in yourself and compassion… If you're looking for a book your kids will enjoy as well as people of all ages, this is the one to buy...

This author's ability to convey Rocky's story is fasinating and walks you right down the path of wonder and joy of Christmas... You are left feeling, if Rocky can do it, so can I, always dream and believe in yourself...

I would definitely recommend this beautiful story and look forward to other works of art by this author, she is amazing…
project2017

Post by project2017 »

I love this book soo much. The book is made in such a way that little children can easily understang it by means of it plrnty images. I will surely recommend the Kindergarten teahers to download it to help children in class.
twinn
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-twinn.html
Latest Review: "The Immigrant's Lament" by Mois benarroch

Post by twinn »

Sounds interesting, great choice of colors for the cover. Looks very appropriate for kids. Thanks for the lovely review.
Latest Review: "The Immigrant's Lament" by Mois benarroch
Akaypee
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Akaypee »

The story itself is a must for every child, because it teaches value, tenacity, focus, and never GIVING UP ON YOUR DREAM. I also love the part if the fairy telling Rocky to follow his dream. It shows us to always encourage the underdogs and not overlook them.
As an adult I just learned never to give up on my dreams, no matter what I face.

Return to “Children's Books”