Official Review: Rocky by Jennie E Nicassio

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elizabeth Wangui
Currently Reading: Justice
Bookshelf Size: 118

Re: Official Review: Rocky by Jennie E Nicassio

Post by Elizabeth Wangui »

Perfect and interesting book for children celebration. Congrats
beatpro
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by beatpro »

Congrats Rocky by Jennie E Nicassio on this wonderful book. I Love the theme especially for placing much emphasis on the old ways of achievement which is undoubtedly 'hardwork' and the power of positive thinking. Rocky is able to achieve his dreams among so much distracting factors such as Bullying, Low self esteem. Awesome Review for all Ages
Mirry

Post by Mirry »

i just like the book has alot to learn from
Chemaaiz Edwin
Currently Reading: If The Bed Falls In
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Chemaaiz Edwin »

CataclysmicKnight
Lucy Nasimiyu
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucy-nasimiyu.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Lucy Nasimiyu »

I really liked the story. It is a great and educative book for kids, encouraging them to work hard and to not give up on their dreams. The review is just perfect for the story. Thank you.
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Chemaaiz Edwin
Currently Reading: If The Bed Falls In
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Chemaaiz Edwin »

Amazing indeed :tiphat:
bernadette tela
Currently Reading: Rage and Mercy Part 1
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by bernadette tela »

This is just incredible... Thumbs up....Todays book happens to be so great to children, teaching them confidence, kindness and the power of thinking positively and to never give up on their dreams.
Rocky: The Rockefeller Christmas Tree, written by Author J.E Nicassio - Jennie
the author did a great job.... i have read so many kids stories, Cinderella stories, monsters but had not come across a tree as the main character. Jennie brought it out so magnificent Rocky a little Norway Spruce tree, with bent branches, bare with not so much green needles.He dreams of winning the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Contest and becoming this year's Rockefeller Christmas Tree despite being the smallest and less perfect tree.
Rocky is discouraged by other trees and animals about his dreams being unachievable but he does not give up. He is bullied by Bruce Spruce and AJ the squirrel. But Rocky choose to handle them excellently by not giving up and standing up for him self.
Hurry and get your copy today:
kollence

Post by kollence »

The book is up to date character exhibited by individuals; that is bullying and how it should be managed in different institutions and other peer set-ups. The review was excellent in that it brought out the characters of the book candidly and the behaviours they hold.
IsabelMay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3761
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isabelmay.html
Latest Review: "Anna's Journey" by Gerald Miller

Post by IsabelMay »

I didn't think the book would be great for children, but now that I've read a sample and your review, I'll definitely give it a go. I hope the illustrations are as good as you mentioned, I'd love to see how they look as I'm interested in illustration myself. This book is going on the Christmas ''to read'' list. Thanks!
Latest Review: "Anna's Journey" by Gerald Miller
Rodriq

Post by Rodriq »

Wow pleasant children's book.
Nice review, good work Rocky!
timoba
Currently Reading: King's Warrior
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by timoba »

Apart from its wonderful illustrations, it is so encouraging both to children and adults, more especially on the role that self-belief can do to our success.
Chitopogi
Currently Reading: the marvelous adventures of gwendolyn gray
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitopogi.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chitopogi »

Although this book is for children, I think I'll read it because of the core and redeeming values it instills in people. It's great!
Exalted

Post by Exalted »

There is no limitation in the sky but in the mind. Indeed all things are possible. Special thanks dear Author!
TIGER999
Currently Reading: The Haunting of Winchester Mansion Omnibus
Bookshelf Size: 146

Post by TIGER999 »

:tiphat: Such a cute story, and a great way to impart some important messages to kids...all in a Holiday tale. Well told review!
Dan Kiarie

Post by Dan Kiarie »

I actually love the book since it portrays the attribute of working had never giving up despite being looked down upon.

Return to “Children's Books”