Official Review: Iris by Toni Owen-Blue

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
T_Elizabeth
2017 Reading Goal: 5
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Re: Official Review: Iris by Toni Owen-Blue

Post by T_Elizabeth » 28 Jun 2018, 10:59

What an amazing review! As I was reading it I found myself immediately drawn in to Iris's life, and I wanted to just keep reading. I am going to have to get my hands on a copy of this book, and hopefully in paperback so that I can share it with some of my students.

Sen_Suzumiya
2018 Reading Goal: 50
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 52
Currently Reading: The Magic Mountain
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sen-suzumiya.html
Latest Review: Serene Wellness by Healer Naseem Mariam

Post by Sen_Suzumiya » 07 Sep 2018, 07:24

I believe everyone should read this book, it spreads awareness of a very sensitive and important matter. Nevertheless, I think that children audience is not ready to read a story like that, I'm surprised to see this book in this section.
“All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.”
― Lemony Snicket

Return to “Children's Books”