Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Krishi Shah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krishi-shah.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Krishi Shah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a Christian story that follows the tale of a little eight-year-old girl named Emma who describes heaven, a place she visits in her dreams.

Emma has a lovely little family consisting of two adoring parents and one adorable little sister. The two sisters are raised in quite a religious way, with their parents teaching them about God and heaven. One night, Emma gets to visit heaven in her dreams. She ends up describing the experience and heaven itself to her family. She prays she gets to visit heaven again so she can have the surreal experience again.

The book was definitely interesting. I enjoyed the family dynamics and how the parents listened earnestly to Emma instead of discarding her experiences. I think such books make young children more interested in learning more about their religion. It is an effective, entertaining, and engaging way to teach your kids about the Christian belief in heaven.

I have read the other version of this book that is for adults, and it was quite similar to this book. However, I’d say that this version is short, sweet, compact, and effective. Not only is it a great bedtime story, but it is also a positive one. Luckily, there is also an audiobook that you can play for your children if you are too tired to read after a tiring day, which I have heard is just as enjoyable.

There was nothing that I disliked about this book, which is why I give it 5 out of 5 stars. The writing was great, and I found no typos or grammatical errors, so it was definitely edited very well. I would definitely recommend this book to parents who wish to find some Christian bedtime stories for their children.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”