Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Soma Ezenwanne
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a biblical resource for parents who want to raise morally upright children.

Emma and Bella share a small house with their parents and baby sister. Emma is eight years old, and Bella is six. They have everything they need as children, including clothes, food, and toys to play with. And their parents adore them. Emma and Bella's parents teach them about God, how much he loves them, and how important it is for them to reciprocate that love.

Before bed, they pray together, and their parent reads the Bible to them. One day, Emma had a dream about God and what heaven would be like. The following day, she appeared ecstatic and eager to share her dream with her sister and parents. Emma told her family about her dream, and everyone sat down to hear her explain it because they were all interested.

This book appeals to me because it is instructive and beneficial to kids. Despite being young, Emma's ability to clearly describe her dreams impressed me. I like how much love and care Emma's parents showed their kids; this is a behavior that parents should emulate. Emma was blessed to have these experiences when she was young, and sharing the dream with her family is commendable. It's good that Emma instilled in her the value of prayer at a young age, and her description of heaven was lovely.

I had no reason to dislike this book, and I rated it 5 out of 5 stars. I didn't encounter any errors while reading this book, which shows that Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul was exceptionally well edited. I recommend this book to children from 5 to 10 years of age.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

It was nice of their parents to provide everything they needed and teach them about God in an early age. I loved how their parents adored them.
Katherine Barnabas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-barnabas.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Katherine Barnabas »

Indeed, train up a child in the way he should go and when he is grown he will never depart from it. Excellent review you have given us. Thank you for revealing this perspective of the book.
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

This book can be guide to other children for them to follow, parents and teachers can read them out to, illustrate to them, for to better understand the message. Nice review.
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

I'd be scared if I was a kid dreaming about heaven and hell. All the stories we've read about hell are all terrifying and nothing that sounds like good dreams. Awesome review.
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

The interactions between the kids and Jesus are heartwarming. I'm intrigued by the authors' writing style and would love to read more of their works. The book's focus on passing every issue through the light of the Scriptures is important.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

The book's ability to make the supernatural realm a reality is impressive. The authors' illumination of hell is skillful and impactful. The book is suitable for all ages, which is great for families.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

Every parent should aspire to raise children that are morally upright and kind and this book is a good place to start from. I encourage every parent with a child to get this book .
Ucposh301
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ucposh301.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Ucposh301 »

Dreams are real scary or not. It always passes a message. Having a loving parent to guide you by explaining such dream is rare. This review is nice and well detailed
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

I became happy seeing a nurturing home filled with love. Emma's captivating dream of heaven sparks a sense of wonder and excitement, strengthening the bond between the two sisters and their parents as they embrace the spiritual teachings that shape their lives.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

I am in love with every parent who has time not just for work but to teach their children the word of God and the right path to take in life. It was quoted, "Teach a child as he grows, and he'll never depart from it."
Christopher Andersons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris1-anderson.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Christopher Andersons »

The authors' inclusion of biblical verses helps to ground the visions in Christian theology. This book could be a great tool for parents or teachers looking to educate children on Christian beliefs.
Rose Lineani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-lineani.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Rose Lineani »

The authors' storytelling skills are truly impressive. It's great that the book teaches about godly living, values, and virtues.
Willie Wilsons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willie-wilsons.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Willie Wilsons »

It's impressive that the authors were able to write about such complex topics in a way that is easy for readers of all ages to understand.
Osakwe Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Osakwe Precious »

The authors' compassionate approach and engaging narrative style make it easy for young readers to connect with the story and its characters. The book is beautifully illustrated, adding to the overall appeal and enjoyment.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”