Review of The Ant Called Tiny

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bradley Shelvie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-shelvie.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of The Ant Called Tiny

Post by Bradley Shelvie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Ant Called Tiny" by Miles Phillip Lewis.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis, we meet a small ant with a big heart and an even bigger mission. Tiny is the tiniest ant in his colony, but he is determined to do something important for God. He prays for guidance on his destiny, and God answers him in a dream, giving him a mission to tell everyone that God wants them to believe in him and spend eternity with him. The most challenging task he is given is to show how long eternity is by filling the greatest canyon with sand, which seems impossible for a tiny ant. Will Tiny be able to complete his mission and show the true meaning of eternity?

This charming children's book teaches us about God's love and his plan for our lives. It emphasizes the importance of following God's voice and believing in him. Tiny's faith and determination are admirable and demonstrate that God can use anyone, regardless of size or stature, to do great things. The book shows God's love for us and his promise to those who trust in him.

What I loved about this book is how it encourages children to persevere and never give up on their dreams, even if they seem impossible. Tiny's determination to complete his mission is a quality that every child can learn from. Despite facing obstacles along the way, Tiny never loses hope and continues to work towards his goal. This is a valuable lesson for children to learn as they navigate life's challenges and pursue their dreams.

The book is well-written and engaging, with beautiful illustrations that bring the story to life. The author has done an excellent job of creating a captivating story that captures the reader's attention from start to finish. The book is exceptionally edited and error-free.

Overall, The Ant Called Tiny is a delightful book that will delight both children and adults. It is an excellent resource for parents and teachers looking for a book that teaches valuable lessons about faith in God, determination, and perseverance. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an inspiring and heartwarming children's book. Finding no fault, I award it 5 out of 5 stars.

The Ant Called Tiny
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Do the things you love and you'll love the things you do :techie-studyingbrown:
Ben Madeley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-madeley.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ben Madeley »

I haven't really come across too many children's books that teach children lessons about faith in god and I'm not sure that it would be for me, but I like the sound of the story.
Bradley Shelvie
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-shelvie.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Bradley Shelvie »

Ben Madeley wrote: 03 Mar 2023, 06:23 I haven't really come across too many children's books that teach children lessons about faith in god and I'm not sure that it would be for me, but I like the sound of the story.
Hi, Ben. It's true not all people are into faith-based children's book. However, I'm glad you stopped by, I appreciate it. :tiphat:
Do the things you love and you'll love the things you do :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”