Review of A Tale of Birds and Bees

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of A Tale of Birds and Bees

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Tale of Birds and Bees" by Linda Carol Thomson.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

There are several children's books in the world today. However, some are not as interesting or adventurous as one would expect. Are you a fan of children's books? Are you in search of an adventurous children's book? Read A Tale of Birds and Bees by Linda Carol Thomson.

A Tale of Birds and Bees by Linda Carol Thomson is an interesting children's book that is full of mind-blowing adventure. The author narrates the story of Owen Imp, his grandmother (Granny), his friends and other characters. The book starts by describing Owen Imp's relationship with Granny. Thereafter, the book introduced Owen's friend (Green Man), his environment and their experiences together. Meanwhile, the lives of the bees are at stake. There is an impending danger. Owen Imp is caught up with resolving the issue. What is the danger? How did the matter turn out? Will Owen Imp be successful? Read this book to find out.

This is a children's book that is fascinating and full of interesting adventures. I enjoyed every page of it. The storyline is captivating and easy to comprehend. An interesting feature I admire about this book is the use of beautiful images. These images helped to paint a picture of each character and describe some of the scenes. This made reading fun. I also like the author's style of writing. He used simple terms that were easy to understand. I could relate to it. I learned some life lessons from this book. Although it's a children's book, I am positive that adults would learn some things from this book. One major lesson I learned from this book is the significance of teamwork.

However, there is one thing I did not like about this book. I found some of the pictures to be a little bit rough. This made some of the images less attractive. Apart from this complaint, there is nothing else I dislike about this book.

I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. This is because I enjoyed reading it. Another reason for this rating is that I got to learn some practical life lessons from it. This book was professionally edited. I only noticed one error while reading it.

I recommend this book to children between the ages of five and twelve. I also recommend this book to parents who like to read bedtime stories to their children. This book contains some lessons that are beneficial to adults. Therefore, I recommend it to adults who do not mind reading children's books.

A Tale of Birds and Bees
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Children's Books”