Review of Buckley is a Busy Boy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Iam Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Review of Buckley is a Busy Boy

Post by Iam Ama »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Buckley is a Busy Boy" by Susan H Hines.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Buckley is a Standard Schnauzer who loves to sleep with his toy. He is a very enthusiastic dog who loves to play outside. He is so excited about playing that he rushes his food. But Mom tells him to slow down. After all, he has all day to play outside. He is a very happy Standard Schnauzer who loves his mom and dad.

There are some positive aspects of the book Buckley is a Busy Boy by Susan H. Hines, which I took note of. These positive aspects made me enjoy reading it. First, I love the gentle sound of the author's writing style. The way each line kind of rhymes with the next is lovely and pleasing to the ear. The flow is very easy and makes the reader anticipate what next Buckley could be up to. Buckley is a Busy Boy by Susan H. Hines could easily become children's best book, and it will be easy for them to read and recite it.

Furthermore, the colorful images present in this book are absolutely adorable. These colorful pictures will be a crucial element in drawing in the intended audience. The pictures alone are descriptive. Children can even play a guessing game with it, like guessing what Buckley is up to on each page. I also love the font that the author used. It's so child-friendly and beautiful.

There was absolutely nothing I disliked about Buckley is a Busy Boy by Susan H. Hines. It has beautiful graphical representations and flows easily. Buckley is a lively and lovely pet that is always enthusiastic about starting the day. Therefore, I am rating the book 5 out of 5 stars.

I noticed a few minor errors while reading this book. Finally, I would recommend Buckley is a Busy Boy by Susan H. Hines to children who are five years old and above. They would really enjoy reading it.

Buckley is a Busy Boy
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mercy Sos
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-sos.html
Latest Review: Inspector Mage by Aleese Hughes
Reading Device: 1400697484
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Mercy Sos »

Buckley is a busy boy by Susan H. Hines, is a cute and interesting story, it gives you a vision into the day and life of a real dog with a great personality. The illustration is bright and beautiful and I had fun reading it to my cousin, we both enjoyed it. Thanks for the review 👍👍👍

Return to “Children's Books”