Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anna_1203
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-1203.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Anna_1203 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi tells us about the various adventures of the famous detective cat and her team members. The main character is a confident, nimble, and smart Siberian cat named Inca. Together with his team, he investigated many mystical cases and had fun and dangerous adventures. If you think that Inca & Company only includes cats, you are mistaken. Smart and funny dogs, sophisticated and thoughtful cats, and an irreplaceable hamster were united by friendship and professionalism in their work. However, this time, a significant experience awaits the heroes on the Korean Peninsula.

The characters are distinct and endearing. Children, I believe, will acquire self-confidence, companionship, and care for other people. Plot's originality is also important, especially when the number of books in this genre is increasing daily. These are not just funny stories; the author has presented the world's most pressing issues in a language that youngsters can grasp. Everyone is aware of the tensions on the Korean peninsula, but the author focuses on human relationships and love. This, I believe, separates this work from others.

The colorful illustrations, characters, and plot will easily grab the attention of young readers. It is important to have similar cognitive adventures that introduce the culture and traditions of a foreign country to young readers and, at the same time, teach about friendship and love. What could be more important than family, love, and friendship?

The inconsistent spacing between words was the least appealing aspect of this book to me. Occasionally the words are barely separated from one another, and sometimes they are too far apart, which I initially thought was an editorial error, but I believe it is part of the book's design.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I gave it a perfect rating because of the plot's originality and the characters' unique qualities. The book contains important life lessons that will be helpful for children. Although the book is part of a series, it reads as a standalone book. Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula is a professionally edited book, as I found no errors. I recommend this book to curious and adventurous little readers.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Janet Kimetto »

The adventures of Inca and her friends sound interesting. I'd like to read this book, especially because it has received a lot of positive reviews. Thank you for your wonderful review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Rachel Gillig, One Dark Window

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”