Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Gift Chidex »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The children's book Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi is about a cat family. Inca, one of the book's main protagonists, enjoys solving mysteries with his buddies under the name Inca + Company. Missy, Inca's mother, is a cheese maker who recently created a new cheese that she called La Crème de la Crème. She was chosen as a judge in a patisserie competition that Le Cordon Bleu in South Korea is hosting.

Going to South Korea will give Missy the opportunity to present her new special cheese to the world and will also give Inca the opportunity to see a Siberian tiger, which is a long-held dream. On getting to South Korea, Inca and company find out that their tour guide Ye-jun has been long separated from his sister Ji, and both of them would love to be together again. Therefore, ensuring the reunion of the two siblings soon became Inca's latest mission. Do you think Inca and company would succeed? Read this book to find out.

With the numerous lessons packed into this book, I must commend the author for a job well done. I was able to learn a whole lot about cats, dogs, and tigers by reading this book. Above other lessons, sacrifice and risk-taking were the ones that grabbed my attention the most. Inca was willing to sacrifice his own plans and risk his life in an attempt to ensure that the two siblings were together again.

When I decided to read this book, I assumed it would be similar to all other children's books, but it is completely unique. The storyline is top-notch, and the writing style employed by the author is impressive, as it makes the book engaging and reader-friendly. Another positive aspect of this book is that the characters are well depicted using pictorial diagrams to ensure easy identification.

There were no drawbacks I could find after thoroughly reading this book; therefore, I don't dislike it in any way. Additionally, I did not find any typos or grammatical mistakes, proving that the book was professionally well-edited. In accordance with this, I would rate this book four out of four stars. I would recommend this book to children aged 6 and above, anyone who is interested in learning about different breeds of dogs, cats, and tigers, and any adult who enjoys reading children's stories.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by ojukwu2 »

Never believed children book would be thus impactful on an adult. It would be a nice read for me no doubts about that. I truly enjoyed reading your review.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

When I read this book, I pointed out exactly what you pointed out here. The book is too impact full for a children book and the storyline as well is top notch.
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

I believe that a huge reader who is eventually opportuned to read Rhys book would enjoy every bit of it. Nice review I must say. Kudos
Chika Eleanor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-eleanor.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chika Eleanor »

This book is a children book but there is necessity for even adults to read it. There are a lot of virtues to learn from this book. Wonderful review.
ikechukwuamarachi+55
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 323
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwuamarachi-55.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by ikechukwuamarachi+55 »

Who wouldn't enjoy reading this book? If not for the time factor, I would have read cat detectives in the Korean peninsula again.
Ikechukwu Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-blessing.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Ikechukwu Blessing »

This book seems entertaining and interesting, I would love to read this book to enjoy all the captivating moments in it.
Blessing onyiyechi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-onyiyechi.html
Latest Review: Running into God by Roy M. Oswald

Post by Blessing onyiyechi »

Children's books are amazing one story that everyone can read them conveniently. I love the level of smart ness displayed by the Inca and company. Nice review.
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

I want to commend the author for an amazing job as this. I will however wish to have a copy of this book due to how interesting and mindblowing it is. Great review. Kudos.
Christy Zinny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christy-zinny.html
Latest Review: "LOGJAM of a Beauteous MIND" by Peter Simon Karp

Post by Christy Zinny »

I wonder what must have inspired or motivated the author to write this book. Also, I will not fail to state that this book is intriguing and suspenseful. It is not boring in any way. Nice review.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

Interesting book, interesting review. It was really beautiful coming across such eanderful book well detailed and organized. Nice review, kudos to the author and reviewer.
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

It would be nice reading this book for myself to learn a thing or two from the authors story. I must commend the reviewer for job well done. Nice review, keep it up.
Tochukwu Stephen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tochukwu-stephen.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Tochukwu Stephen »

I use to think that some books are to be read passively but I now believe that men are made by reading books. I would love to learn more from reading this book. Kudos.
Chikapeter+110
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikapeter-110.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Chikapeter+110 »

This is my kind of book. I love the plot and the fact that it is full of suspense. I also love the fact that it has numerous positive aspects. Great review.
Tochukwu Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tochukwu-prosper.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Tochukwu Prosper »

Based on the review, it is evident that the reviewer experience no boredom while read g this book. The book seems engaging and wonderful. Mind-blowing review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”