Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Philp Luvington
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philp-luvington.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Philp Luvington »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fromage and Inca were happy when they heard the big news that their mother had been called upon to be a judge at a cooking competition in the Korean peninsula. They could not believe they were going to Asia. They were excited and could not wait to see the Korean peninsula's beautiful trees, springs, and caves. Their excitement was dampened when they saw Enzo on the same plane they had just boarded. They knew how jealous Enzo was of their mom's recent popularity amongst the locals. They also knew he would try to do something fishy to destroy all she had worked for. They were ready to fight till they dropped to stop him from doing whatever evil was on his mind. That was how loyal these pets were. What exactly was Enzo up to? Find out in Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula.

They say a dog is a man's best friend and a cat is super loyal to anyone that feeds it. Now imagine how covered a man or woman will be when he or she has both dogs and cats. Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula brought smiles to my face on many occasions. I do not own a pet yet, but it looks like I may be going to the shelter to adopt one because of how this book made me feel. Let me just say that the energy it gave out was all positive.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula is an excellent book. It was written by R.F. Kristi, a woman who has written several books about these pets' adventures around the world. One good thing about this book is that it teaches its readers something new. I can bet $100 that not many people know about the Demilitarized Zone in the Korean peninsula. I can add an extra $50 to the stack and say that even fewer people are aware of the existence of a wall dividing South Korea and North Korea, where families and friends put up notes and prayers for their loved ones over the fence back in the day. I did not know that either, but I learned that from this book. I cannot help but call the fact that Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula taught me new things its most appealing feature. I loved that most.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula had no negative aspects. Everything about it was good. It was also edited professionally. That added to why I did not dislike anything about it at all.
I loved reading about Enzo's sneaky antics. I loved the response it got from Inca and her family. I also loved learning about Korean history and current affairs from this book. I rate Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula 4 out of 4 stars for all the reasons I just mentioned.

You will not regret reading Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula if you are into stories where cats and dogs are the main protagonists. There is no way that you will hate Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula if you also love stories about loyalty and friendship in their truest form.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”