Review of The Ant Called Tiny

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners by Tina Kowalski

Review of The Ant Called Tiny

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Ant Called Tiny" by Miles Phillip Lewis.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis is a short children's book that tells the story of the tinniest ant, Tiny. Tiny kept searching for God's purpose for him. He wanted to achieve what God wanted him to do. One day, Tiny had a dream. In that dream, God told him what he wanted. Tiny was happy and went instantly to achieve what God wanted. He also wanted to deliver God's message to his village.

I liked that the book had many values for the children to learn. We see that, although Tiny was small, he didn't give up easily. He kept going for years, carrying his burden to achieve his goal. The story teaches us that the Grand Canyon was finally filled with small grains of sand because of the continuous hard work of Tiny. I have to mention that I liked the illustrations a lot. They were bright and colorful. That would definitely attract children's attention.

I enjoyed reading the book. It was exceptionally well edited, as I didn't encounter any errors while reading. I rate this book four out of four stars.

I assume the book would be read to the children. I can recommend it to religious Christians who want to pass some values on to their children. It won't suit people who don't believe in God. It might suit people from other religions if they focus on the concept away from a specific religion.

The Ant Called Tiny
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”